Surrey, United Kingdom, April 17, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Ascertia Docs, instead of using only an image representing of your hand signature, utilizes the concept of Digital Signatures. Advanced users can use their smartcard or USB token to digitally sign documents. For normal users the keys are held at server side. Features like delegate signing, Groups and strong PKI security makes Ascertia Docs stand out.
• Upload: Document owner uploads the document, which can be in PDF or various office document formats.
• Share: Owner identifies who needs to sign the document. Ascertia Docs automatically notifies the signers that the document is ready for their sign-off.
• Sign: Each collaborator (i.e. signer), reviews the document & signs. Ascertia Docs notifies the next signer and so on. The original document owner is notified when the workflow process has completed.
The new version provides following features:
• Added support for iPad, iPhone and Android phones for both document viewing and sign-off (when used with server-held signing keys).
• Document viewer applet now supports PDF form filling.
• Provided a facility for the document owner to recall shared documents.
• Document sharing emails are now sent out to collaborators using the document owner’s email address rather than the Ascertia Docs server email address.
• Administrator can now add one or more welcome document(s) to newly registered users’ Inboxes.
• Users can add a note at the time of declining to sign a document, e.g. reason for declining the signature.
Ease of Use
• Ascertia Docs uses cloud technology to manage all documents online
• The Ascertia Docs viewer enables documents to be scrolled, zoomed and effectively controlled.
• Common document types such as DOC, DOCX, XLS, PPT, RTF etc can be uploaded and converted to PDF.
• The document owner can quickly see the current status of a document they have shared for sign-off.
• Your reviewers are guided on where to sign in the document and can sign with just one click.
• Customisable notification emails are sent as soon as someone is requested to sign.
• If a document reviewer has not responded then reminder alert messages can be sent.
• Ascertia Docs supports multiple language files that are auto-detected by the browser.
• Multiple service plans are available with both online and offline payment methods.
• Documents are automatically sorted into folders allowing easy view of documents.
• Each user digitally signs the document with their own unique signing key
• Ascertia Docs digital signatures secure the entire data.
• Ascertia Docs uses standard PDF (PAdES) visible digital signatures for maximum user acceptance.
• Ascertia Docs secure document viewer applet always shows a flattened PDF document
• Each user is assigned a server based signing key but existing local signing keys can also be used.
• Ascertia Docs uses long-term signatures with embedded timestamps and validation.
• All documents are protected by strong AES 256 bit encryption
• Control the document rights that you want to assign to your collaborators on an individual basis.
• Ascertia Docs allows online payment using credit cards which are processed by RBS Worldpay.
• A star workflow can be used to good effect within an organisation for sign off of company HR notices, polices and procedures, etc.
• Where a document type is handled on a repeat basis a Share Profile can be saved to reduce time.
• A super-user can manage a set of Ascertia Docs users, enrolling them, removing them etc.
• Document owner can see a detailed log of all actions carried out on a document.
• User can select a delegated signatory when they are unavailable. All parties are kept informed.
• Create groups so that documents are shared with everyone in the group and any member of the group can sign a document.
• Service plans can be changed at any time to ensure that Ascertia Docs continues to meet your changing needs.
• A Dashboard shows signatures, disk space &, document statistics
• Provides a clear and detailed view of your payment history and service plan details.