Seattle, WA, April 21, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Seattle web design firm successfully develops a content management system for clinical website design and marketing.
· Single, easy-to-use dashboard for all systems (MAC, PC, all browsers)
· Member management system
· Integration with QuickBooks
· Rotating testimonial feed to showcase happy members
· eMailBLASTER! Newsletter and email system
· Online scheduling module
· Social Media kit to help you market your chamber and reach new members
Efelle has used this set of services for many Chambers in the state of Washington with great success. Each chamber is different, and their specific needs, size, and business partnerships are taken into account. Chamber of commerce websites are excellent portals for displaying community events, showcasing local businesses, and connecting members. Some of our chamber website designs have included:
· Covington, WA Chamber of Commerce, www.covingtonchamber.org
· Bonney Lake, WA Chamber of Commerce, www.bonneylake.com
· Greater Issaquah, WA Chamber of Commerce, www.issaquahchamber.com
They are currently working on developing Chamber of Commerce websites for the following Chambers:
· Enumclaw Chamber of Commerce
· Snoqualmie Valley Chamber of Commerce
· Talkeetna Chamber of Commerce
The FusionCMS and ChamberFusion products work together beautifully to provide the easiest, most affordable, and highest quality options for such clients. They have the ability to edit the content and make changes to the website from their own computer, and they can be confident that all information is backed up, protected, and that the website is scalable to the growth of the chamber.
About Efelle Media, Seattle's Premium Online Marketing Firm:
efelle media is an online marketing and web design firm located in Seattle. We specialize in business application production and ecommerce website development to meet the needs of small and large business alike. Our programs have been proven to increase revenue and help manage current clients for a multitude of business types. Since 2005, this has included the production of special programs designed for Chambers of Commerce. We want to help your chamber start generating revenue and recruiting members, too. Contact us for a free consultation on our website, www.efellemedia.com, or by phone at 206.384.4909.