Toronto, Canada, June 18, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Asigra Inc., a leading Cloud Backup™ and recovery software provider since 1986, has recognized premier partners from the company’s global ecosystem of service providers for notable contributions and innovations in the cloud backup market. The companies chosen have demonstrated a track record of success in providing private, public and hybrid cloud backup services, based on customer requirements. The winners were announced at the recently held Asigra Cloud Backup Partner Summit, the largest annual gathering of cloud backup professionals in the industry.
The winners chosen in the 2011 Asigra Cloud Backup awards include:
• Partner of the Year: Data Storage Corporation (http://www.datastoragecorp.com/)
• Best Vertical SMB Marketing Campaign: Dakota Backup (http://www.dakotabackup.com/)
• Best Vertical Enterprise Private Cloud Marketing Campaign: Backup Technology (http://www.backup-technology.com/)
• Best Public Cloud Implementation: Data Storage Corporation (http://www.datastoragecorp.com/)
• Best Private Cloud Implementation: The Harding Group (http://www.harding-group.com/)
• Best Hybrid Cloud Implementation: Backup Technology (http://www.backup-technology.com/)
• Best DS-Mobile Client Implementation: EVS Corporation (http://www.evscorporation.com/index.php)
• Best Competitive Takeout: Backup My Info! (http://www.backupmyinfo.com/)
• Most Dedicated Partner: Offsite Data Sync (http://www.offsitedatasync.com/)
Data Storage Corporation took top honors with the Partner of the Year award. According to Matt Grosso, EVP, Data Storage Corporation, “We have built our business on the Asigra Cloud Backup platform, but that is only part of what gives us an advantage in the market. The value beyond software we receive from Asigra, in terms of marketing, sales, service/support and thought leadership, gives us the edge we need to remain competitive in one of the hottest areas of technology.” Grosso continued, adding that “As one of the hundreds of highly motivated Asigra partners, being named partner of the year is truly an honor that recognizes the time and effort we have exerted in building a world-class organization.”
“As our partner ecosystem continues to extend globally it becomes increasingly difficult to single out the efforts of so many exceptional companies,” said Asigra CEO David Farajun. “However, this group has gone beyond the call to set themselves apart in their respective areas of expertise. As leaders within our community and among their peers, we are proud to name them among the best in our collective organization.”
Tweet this: @Asigra announces top #cloudbackup service provider awards for innovation, excellence and customer focus - http://www.asigra.com/
Follow Asigra on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/asigra
Asigra is the leading Canadian cloud computing vendor focused on backup, recovery and restoration with more than 400,000 customer sites deployed globally. Asigra Cloud Backup™ transforms the way businesses manage and protect their data by delivering seamless end-to-end data protection that efficiently scales and easily adapts to any IT environment. Asigra Cloud Backup is built for new and existing MSPs/VARs who focus on data protection, IT constrained organizations, and industries with compliance mandates that are looking to improve their backup with a secure, reliable and predictable data protection cloud backup model. With more than 25 years of experience as backup/recovery pioneers, Asigra manages one of the largest business-class backup service provider ecosystems in the world who power their cloud backup services using Asigra technology. Asigra is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with offices globally. For more information, visit www.asigra.com.
Asigra and the Asigra logo are trademarks of Asigra Inc. All other brand and product names are, or may be, trademarks of their respective owners.