Raleigh, NC, July 01, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Launched in May 2011 by Shelley Lenckus and Joshua Brown, design industry veterans with more than 15 years expertise, the team was inspired to create mobile websites after completing a desktop site for a client who wanted their website to correctly function on all smart phone devices.
“We noticed that many of our clients wanted to enter the mobile arena, but had limited budgets and most requested sites they could update themselves,” said Lenckus. “Affordable, client-controlled mobile templates seemed to be the answer to their needs – while giving them the opportunity to engage and inform new and existing customers.”
With an established graphic design background based upon good client communication, Lenckus and Brown believe listening to a client’s wants and needs is vital. Marrying those ideas with quality design aesthetics and ease of functionality equals success. Easy Mobile Templates will offer such ready-made templates and encourage user feedback as they continue to grow and add new templates and services.
“Since many small businesses see mobile as cutting edge and not something they can currently afford, Easy Mobile Templates enables them to provide a focused and optimized mobile experience that will engage and inform new and existing customers,” said Brown. “Our low price, combined with our 100% money back guarantee, means there’s no reason not to have a personalized mobile business presence. It’s an essential tool for retaining and attracting new customers.”
Build Upon Startling Mobile Usage Facts
Once Lenckus and Brown began to research the global boom in mobile usage, they were amazed at the facts they uncovered. Research from the Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update showed mobile services is quickly becoming an essential part of consumers’ daily lives.
· With mobile usage across the globe climbing daily, people are increasing their usage by 5% per month.
· The mobile-only Internet population is poised to grow from 14 million at the end of 2010 to 788 million by the end of 2015.
· There will be over 7.1 billion mobile-connected devices, including machine-to-machine (M2M) modules, in 2015. This will approximately equal the estimated world’s population.
Lenckus and Brown also relied on a study from Google, “The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users,” which further reiterated the continued reliance on smartphones.
· Nine out of 10 mobile users take action after a smartphone search, almost 90 percent of the time within a day of the search.
· Virtually all smartphone users are looking for local information – and consumers are ready to act on the information they find.
Easy Mobile Templates is compatible with a wide-range of smartphone and tablet platforms.
Using current best practices and mobile web standards, Easy Mobile Templates have been designed to be compatible with all major smartphone and tablet platforms including iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 7.
Compatible platforms include:
• iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (all generations)
• Google Android Smartphones and Tablets running versions 1.6 and up
• BlackBerry Smartphones running OS 5.0, 6.0 and the new Playbook Tablet running QNX
• Windows Phone 7 Devices
• Complete set of example HTML files
• Dreamweaver Template
• Layered graphics files (when applicable)
• CSS Stylesheets
• Mobile device detection script
• Template User’s Guide to help businesses edit, customize, and deploy their new mobile website
About Easy Mobile Templates
Easy Mobile Templates is dedicated to offer quality mobile website templates for small businesses. With almost two decades of experience in the design field, the company focuses on current mobile market trends and welcomes customer feedback and suggestions. For more information, visit www.easymobiletemplates.com. The company can also be found on Facebook (facebook.com/easymobiletemplates) and Twitter (@EZmobilesites).