Baba Budan's Starting Lunch Delivery July 5th
The owner and operators of Baba Budan's are proud to announce that starting on Tuesday, July 5, Baba Budan’s will provide all residents of greater downtown Cincinnati with an improved lunch delivery service available Mondays through Fridays from 11am-2pm. Start placing orders as early as 10am.
Baba Budan’s Bearcat Café, a community coffeehouse and bar located in uptown Cincinnati, is gearing up to continue its twenty-first year in food delivery service. The Hamburg’s coffee enterprise will launch an affordable, speedy, healthy-choice alternative for lunch on your break.
“Bearcat Café has been a fixture in the Clifton Heights neighborhood for decades - 60 to 70 years,” Hamburg claims, “and we look very forward to another year of serving Cincinnati great coffee, food, and drinks.”
With the ongoing litigation between a family man’s small business and the University of Cincinnati, people have been wondering if the local hotspot delivers lunch, or not? The owner and operators of this longtime coffee establishment are proud to announce that starting on Tuesday, July 5, Baba Budan’s will provide all residents of greater downtown Cincinnati with an improved lunch delivery service available Mondays through Fridays from 11am-2pm.
Matt Sullivan, head chef and graduate of the Midwest Culinary Institute at Cincinnati State, shares a sneak peek of new, scrumptious summer fare the eatery is extremely excited about:
- Tomato Bisque – Warm, rich, and creamy! Flavorsome, fire-roasted tomatoes pureed with cayanne pepper and a splash of white wine. This hearty, wholesome soup is sure to bring you back to your younger years.
- Budanwich Atlantic – a pan-fried-to-perfection Salmon potato cake on moist ciabatta bread, and topped with lemon-dill aioli, a fresh slice of lettuce, and red tomato.
- Black Raspberry Smoothie – blended with ripe, homegrown black raspberries and a sweet- tropical sorbet. This is an all-natural selection with no additives or preservatives. Our raspberries are delivered locally from Madison’s located in Cincinnati’s own historic Findlay Market.
- Napoleon Tomato Salad – stacked high with mounds of juicy, red tomatoes, mozzarella cream cheese, basil chiffonade, balsamic and olive oil reduction, and a cherry tomato garnish.
- Spicy Black Bean Soup – it’s not a newbie, but it’s a goodie! This seasonal favorite is prepared with black beans, garlic, diced onions and tomatoes, jalapenos to add a little extra flare, and is gently simmered in a deliciously-thick vegetable stock. The added bonus: you won’t believe it’s vegan!
Enjoy any of these mouth-watering menu items with homemade pita chips or a fluffy pita pocket for dipping and loading. Tasty pick-me-up refreshments are also available for delivery to accompany your lunch. Choices include: blended juicers, all-natural smoothies, fine whole bean coffees, iced cappuccinos, herbal teas, café lattes, espresso, and assorted flavored mochas.
Baba Budan’s coffee company has been serving Cincinnati since 1921, and takes great pride in offering specialty handcrafted foods such as heart-healthy salads, made-from-scratch soups, and signature sandwiches and wraps prepared with the freshest ingredients from local suppliers.
For more information regarding Baba Budan’s latest menu items or their brand new delivery service, call (513) 221-1911, or stop by their main store located at 239 W. McMillan St. in Cincinnati’s Clifton Heights neighborhood, as well as any of their five extended espresso bars throughout Cincinnati.
513 221 1911