Zürich, Switzerland, July 06, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- These innovative and powerful investing tools, supported with direct access to the friendliest customer service representatives, are created to help traders and investors come up with much better portfolio management at times of predominantly high volatility and markets’ instability.
The new investing tools are the newly upgraded ones which are among the various enhancements that Laeken International has already offered in 2001.
· Visual Trader – Laeken International Visual trader is an investing tool exclusively designed for traders and investors who utilize technical analysis in determining the best possible entry and exit points. It helps traders and investors to directly trade from charts faster and easier access to the commodity markets.
· Alert Manager – Laeken International newly improved alert manager is designed to provide investors convenience to keep abreast with the market trends, market movements and developments as well as intraday price movements.
· Advanced Chart Patterns – With more than 25 types of charts, the new Advance Chart Patterns is also designed for technical investors and traders who choose to explore for potential trading opportunities based on particular stock symbols as against to specific technical indicators.
· Strategy Scan – Strategy Scan has been a long time favorite by most active traders of Laeken International and it has recently undergone enhancement by adding a format of views that allows investors and traders to fine-tune the search results according to options strike price.
· Trade Wizard –The Trade Wizard is created for traders who are still new to self-directed trading. It offers a step-by-step guide in creating, putting, and executing an actual market trade order.
These newly enhanced investing tools epitomize the first few platforms’ enhancements of Laeken International which was introduced sometime in 2001.