New Skin Cancer Info Through Free Online Seminars to Help Fight the Increasing Skin Cancer Epidemic
Flip A Coin...Did You Get Heads? This Means You Will Get Skin Cancer if You Live to Age 65… Most people do not realize the severity of the skin cancer epidemic. Although many people have some information about skin cancer, they don’t know all of the facts about preventing it.
When recently asked why she decided to provide free training on skin care, particularly sun safety, Mrs. Apgar responded with, “I really have a love and passion for what I do. Skin cancer is becoming an epidemic and although many people have some information about skin cancer, they don’t know all of the facts about preventing it. Especially, living in the valley of the sun, I see a tremendous disregard for sun safety. Whether you are a golden goddess frequenting the tanning booth or someone who applies a SPF 50 anytime you venture outside, current estimates indicate 40-50 percent of Americans who live beyond age 65 will have skin cancer. Remember, you only have one skin… take care of it. The most important thing is to become educated about skin care and find a system that works for you.”
Mrs. Apgar is perhaps most noted for her 45-day guarantee. She is one of the few skin care consultants that offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Mrs. Apgar recently stated, “A good skin care system doesn’t have to require a large investment or a tremendous amount of time. These days people are always on the go and it is critical that a system would guarantee results quickly and also be fun and enjoyable. It should be something to look forward to every day.”
Some of the Facts and Figures She Will Discuss In Her Seminar:
• One severe sunburn during childhood can double your risk of skin cancer as an adult.
• Most of the long-term sun damage to the skin is done by the time we are 18 years old.
• 90% of aging skin is a by-product of sun damage.
• Approximately 1,000,000 new cases of skin cancer will be diagnosed this year.
• Many sunscreens do not protect from both UVA and UVB rays.
• UVA rays do not vary in strength by season, altitude, or time of day.
• One American dies of skin cancer every hour.
• Sun overexposure can lead to hyper-pigmentation, the unsightly brown spots that often plague the skin.
Mrs. Apgar’s training is done in a live conference call environment so anyone can attend without leaving their own home. To attend this free training session or to schedule a free skin consultation, please call her office at (480) 557-5316 or register online at http://www.myagedefyingskin.com.
480 557 5316