Durham, NC, March 24, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Virante, Incorporated, (www.virante.com) a Durham, North Carolina-based Search Engine Optimization and Internet marketing firm, is proud to announce the redesign of its popular Web Marketing blog TheGoogleCache (www.thegooglecache.com).
According to Russ Jones, CTO of Virante and chief contributor to TheGoogleCache, “The growing popularity of www.thegooglecache.com and user input requesting availability of Archives and Categories” were the primary triggers for the redesign.
Director of Client Services Jeff Staub saw it as “a great opportunity to introduce wider content to the blog, giving our clients another valuable resource they can consult.”
Virante team members approached the redesign the same way they would for any client, determining what the goals of the blog were first, making sure the branding elements were consistent and designing the information architecture to be easily navigable and clear.
They look forward to giving loyal and future TheGoogleCache readers even more of the quality information they’ve come to know and expect.
Virante specializes in multi-channel web marketing including:
• SEO - Search Engine Optimization
• SEM - Search Engine Marketing
• Paid Search (PPC, CPC, CPA, Paid Inclusion & Shopping Search Feeds)
• Website Design & Development
• Email Marketing
• Affiliate Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• Online Reputation Monitoring
• Conversion Funnel Analysis
• Website Usability & Analytics
• Wireframes & Information architecture
• Competitive Intelligence
• Coordination of online marketing with offline
• International eCommerce strategy
• International language translation & localization
• Content Syndication
• Internet Auctions / eCommerce Clearance
• Online Catalogs
• Local and regional web marketing
For more information about the SEO tools being offered or for information about Virante or its Web marketing services, please visit http://www.virante.com or contact Bob Misita at (919) 459-1088, 1-800-650-0820, or firstname.lastname@example.org.