Luxembourg, Luxembourg, July 30, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Sauer Capital SA is currently looking for an experienced Compliance Manager for their client's growing Luxembourg based office. Based in the city centre this exciting and cutting edge business offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic and vibrant team.
The Compliance manager will be responsible for leading the design, implementation and maintenance of the regulatory compliance approach in line with company risk management framework, business plan and regulatory environment. This includes developing detailed regulatory compliance policies and processes and working with the business to facilitate the understanding and embedding of these within the company. The Compliance manger will be responsible for scoping and agreeing the annual monitoring programme and for reporting the outcome of this activity to the Risk and Audit committees and the Board. In addition the role will be required to support the preparation of the 6 monthly regulatory reporting and for assessing and escalating regulatory breaches and monitoring the progress of management actions. The Compliance Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing the upstream regulatory risk management process and assisting the business in responding to regulatory and internal change.
Candidates should ideally have the following:
* Previous experience in a Regulatory Compliance role, ideally within a platform environment
* Detailed knowledge of a wide spectrum of market regulatory requirements
* Industry qualification such as CISI IAQ, CII preferred
* Experience of overseeing 3rd party outsourced providers
* Excellent knowledge of industry regulatory compliance best practice
* Experience in developing and implementing Regulatory compliance risk management policies and processes
* Experience in dealing with internal and external bodies
* Experience in managing regulatory change initiatives
* Experience in scoping and delivering a risk based compliance monitoring programme
* Ability to understand and articulate the commercial benefits of effective regulatory compliance
* Excellent communication, relationship management and influencing skills
* Ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
* Ability to analyse, present and report regulatory compliance information to senior stakeholders
For more information, please contact Sabrine on +35220880993.