Gaithersburg, MD, August 01, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- ASM Software announced the release of Pro Plus package for BlackBox Security Monitor Professional, a new monitoring solution, combining proven versatility of BlackBox Security Monitor with data storing capabilities of Microsoft SQL Server and Network Attached Storage (NAS) solutions. Now ASM Software is offering licenses for up to 200 computers to monitor.
BlackBox Security Monitor Professional Plus is a packed with the following class-leading features:
- Best in class scalability and performance;
- Best in class compression of screenshot recordings;
- Monitoring in Remote Desktop Protocol, Fast User Switching and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure environments;
- Monitoring of remote computers via custom RPC that requires just one port to be opened;
- Encryption of all data and all traffic, related to monitoring;
- Database backend for storing monitoring data;
- Using NLP (Natural Language Processing) for analyzing of websites, emails, webmails and IM chat.
- Keystrokes recordings (including international keystrokes in Unicode);
- Websites visited;
- Web searches;
- Email sent/received;
- Webmails (Gmail, Hotmail) sent/received;
- Instant Messenger chat (Windows Live Messenger, AOL Messenger, etc., including Windows Live Messenger 2011) ;
- Skype chat and voice traffic;
- Total network traffic;
- Alerting on email or cell phone;
BlackBox Security Monitor Professional Plus works on the following platforms: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 on 32-bit and x64 editions. Product has 30-days full feature free evaluation and pricing starts from $39.99. Product comes with one year of free updates and technical support.
About ASM Software
ASM Software was founded in 2009 in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The founders of ASM Software are experienced programmers with more than 70 years of combined experience in the software business. ASM Software pioneered usage of mobile devices for monitoring. ASM Software is committed to provide customers with the best possible state of the art software solutions. For more information please visit www.asmsoftware.com .