Dallas, TX, August 04, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Comprehensive Roofing and Waterproofing Consulting Services Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc. is a full-service roofing and waterproofing consulting firm led by CEO Mark Mai, who brings over 30 years in the construction, roofing and waterproofing industries. Graywolf’s comprehensive portfolio of roofing and waterproofing services is focused on the commercial, industrial and multi-family sectors with leading companies and clients nationwide. The Graywolf team brings a proven track record of success and deep industry experience having installed, inspected, evaluated and tested more than 200 million square feet of roofing and waterproofing projects nationwide.
Mark Mai, the founder and CEO of Graywolf stated, “We are excited to be expanding our team and services for roofing and waterproofing consulting in the DFW area. We continue to benefit from Graywolf’s unique approach, deep industry experience and quality service which positions us well ahead of our competitors. While we have extensive experience throughout Texas and the region, we feel this expansion will allow us to increase our service capabilities and address the immediate needs of commercial, industrial and multi-family clients. This is especially relevant due to the recent wide spread damage from tornadoes, high-winds and severe hail which has had a catastrophic effect on the integrity of many roofing systems in the area. We are well prepared to assist our clients’ get their assets under control with damage that maybe negatively effects the performance of buildings and the over all value of assets.”
Graywolf is offering clients in the DFW area a comprehensive range of services:
· Commercial, Industrial and Premium Residential
· Specialized asset monitoring and risk management programs
· Roof surveys and assessments to evaluate existing conditions
· Due Diligence inspections
· Emergency Roof
· First Response Program – guaranteed catastrophic response
· Insurance inspections and detailed claims
· Non-destructive moisture scans including infrared thermography
· Project management and financial record-keeping
· Roof design and specifications for new roofing installations, re-roofing and proactive maintenance
· Quality control field progress Inspections
· Final Inspections for warranty compliance
· Annual proactive asset management programs
Innovative Products Designed to Mitigate Storm and Wind Damage:
Graywolf has created a range of innovative proprietary products designed for the construction, insurance and roofing industries.
Safety and Sustainable Development:
Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc. strives to ensure both quality and safety and is committed to sustainable and responsible resource development.
About Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc.
Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc. is an independent roof and waterproofing consulting firm engaged in the design and analysis of roofing and waterproofing systems for a variety of commercial, industrial and institutional clients. Our mission and philosophy as a Roof and Waterproofing Consultant is to provide our clients with a resource for unbiased information, the opportunity to attain a good quality roofing and waterproofing system and to maintain your existing roofing and waterproofing portfolio in the most cost effective manner possible. With offices in Denver, Dallas, Philadelphia and soon South Florida, Graywolf is well-positioned to serve your needs anywhere in the country.
Our clients include:
· Nationwide Commercial Real Estate Advisors
· Real Estate Investment Trusts (Public/Private)
· Corporations – Company Owned Assets, Franchises
· Multi-Family Investment Managers
· Investment Trusts
· Homeowners Associations (HOA’s)
· Premier Residential Real Estate Advisors
· Residential Property Investment Managers
The Graywolf team has over 30 years of experience installing, estimating, selling, evaluating and inspecting over 200 million square feet of projects. They have worked for some of the largest companies in the industry, servicing many nationally recognized companies while working as contractors and manufacturer. CEO Mark Mai and the Graywolf team are committed to operate with a solid foundation of unwavering ethics, quality workmanship and dedication unsurpassed to our clients.
For further information, contact us directly at:
Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc