Chicago, IL, August 06, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- The CIO Insurance Summit, October 16-19, 2011 in Miami, Florida, is an opportunity for attending delegates, analysts, and solution providers to network and attend agenda sessions in a relaxed, yet focused business setting. The event is an opportunity to make new business contacts, share best practices, and explore the big technology issues currently affecting insurance IT departments.
Members of the 2011 CIO Insurance Summit Content Committee:
· Bob Casale, EVP & CIO, MassMutual Financial Group
· Andy Wood, CIO, Wilton RE
· John Heidelberger, VP & CIO, Individual Life and Disability, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
· Murali Buluswar, VP, Insight & Innovation, Farmers Insurance
· Jim Lee, CIO, Marsh & McLennan
· Russ Bostick, Former CIO & EVP, Technology & Operations, CNO Financial Group
· Piyush Singh, SVP & CIO, Great American Insurance Group
· Mary Boyd, SVP & CAO, ACE Private Risk Services
· Matt Josefowicz, Director, Insurance Practice, Novarica (Master of Ceremonies)
“This year’s CIO Insurance Summit Content Committee represents the industry’s leading and most innovative organizations. The work that this group does prior to the event ensures that the conversations and agenda sessions onsite are valuable for all attendees,” said Mark Southam, Event Director, CIO Insurance Summit.
For more information about the CIO Insurance Summit, visit www.cioinsurancesummit.com.
If you are interested in speaking at the technology event, fill out the call for speakers form at www.cioinsurancesummit.com/callforspeakers or contact Mark Southam, Event Director, CIO Insurance Summit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-374-0842.
About the CIO Insurance Summit
CDM Media brings together CIOs and technology executives from North America’s Fortune 1000 organizations to develop business ideas and build lasting relationships with peers and colleagues. The CIO Insurance Summit, to be held October 16-19, 2011 in Miami, Florida, allows IT executives to discuss the latest business technology issues and learn about current technology solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.cioinsurancesummit.com/.