Toronto, Canada, August 06, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- When Canadian Father, Artist and Entrepreneur, Tom Wegrzyn, began shopping for the nursery of his first son, he was disappointed with the selection of night lights available on the market. When his search came up empty for an attractive wall light that would provide adequate illumination, without a hazardous and restrictive cord, he decided he would create one himself. With soccer bound dreams for his then newborn son, Tom took to the drawing board and conceptualized the first 3D Deco Light.
Starting August 15th at select Walmarts across Canada and online, Tom’s cordless and environmentally-friendly LED light will be available to families around the world. The first of the innovative designs is a regulation sized soccer ball that gives the playful appearance that it has been kicked into the wall. With a simple switch of the light, a soothing glow provides the necessary light for midnight changes, feedings and reassuring check-ins in both small and large rooms. “It’s a dream come true to see an idea come to life that stemmed from wanting to provide a fun, safe and functional environment for my son,” says Tom. “I hope our customers will share with us pictures and stories of their experiences so we can see how the 3D Deco Light is working for every family.”
Product Features and Specifications:
· - With simple installation, the light is mounted to a wall on top of a crack sticker, giving the appearance the ball has been kicked into the wall
· - Runs off of 3 AA Batteries or an AC adapter. Cordless power option eliminates the chance of cord strangulation and provides more options for installation points
· - Provides a comforting light for infants and children to fall asleep
· - - Provides enough light for parents to safely tend to midnight ‘duties’ without having to turn on additional distracting lighting
· - Energy Efficient - Uses LED lights which require less than 0.45W per hour
· - Great for a baby, kid, teen or rec room. Looks great on or off, in daytime and night time
· - Available in Classic Black, Cool Blue or Sweet Pink
· - MSRP $19.97 CDN
Team 3D Light FX
To celebrate the launch of the product and future Canadian soccer pros, 3D Light FX will be donating $1 from the first 3 months of online sales to a Canadian children’s soccer team. To submit your team for consideration, send an email to the company. The winning team will be chosen at random on November 15, 2011 and contacted by means of email.
Watch for 3D Deco Lights to make its first official appearance at this year’s Canadian National Exhibition.