Delray Beach, FL, August 09, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Peter "The Reinvention Guy" Fogel knows about career re-invention; he took a career as a successful stand-up comedian and commercial actor and transitioned himself into a freelance business writer, marketing consultant and professional speaker/problem solver. After appearing in numerous television shows, Peter decided that it was time to make a complete 360 degree career change in his life.
His newest book, Reboot Your Career: 27 Ways to Reinvent Yourself in the Workplace (If You Still Have a Job!), presents the skills he found that can help propel readers to achieve the same positive change in their careers (whether presently employed, or about to be employed.)
"The Reinvention Guy" covers concepts such as employee branding, increasing employee marketability, becoming “invaluable” in the workplace, and attracting meaningful and enjoyable work.
In addition, "Reboot Your Career" reveals how workers and bosses can work together more efficiently to help grow their companies… regardless of the economy.
Readers will discover:
* The #1 kick-butt technique to getting your skills recognized and helping you earn up to $20,000-$30,000 even $40,000 a year or more. Page 55
* 7 "landmine" excuses you should Never, Ever give your boss. If you do, you will Never, Ever get your dream promotion. Page 68
* The "Career GPS" that'll guide you to a smooth and rewarding reinvention. Page 31
* 6 ways a boss can nurture team building stress free creativity so your business, department, or division is more profitable. Page 229
* How to expand your employees' roles so your company grows rapidly. Page 56
With funny business cartoons, that lampoons today's work environment… "Reboot your Career" is a fun, pragmatic, how-to book written in a fast paced, breezy style that contains meaningful advice and humor.
International Speaker and Best- Selling Author of Conquer Fear! Lisa Jimenez M.Ed. states, "Never before has a book been so relevant for the times than Peter’s book, Reboot Your Career. If you want to learn how to master the process to reinventing yourself, your brand, and your income potential, devour this book! And believe me, you'll laugh your way through it!"