New York, NY, August 10, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- The newly-released 4shared Sync for iPhone & iPad is improved and includes a number of updates. Notably, the application works faster, and all bugs, noticed in previous releases, have been fixed.
As for the updates, 15 new languages have been added to the interface of 4shared Sync for iPhone & iPad v.1.1.0. The application is now available in Brazil (Portuguese), Spanish, Arabic, Polish, Turkish, Indonesian, Thai, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Malay and French.
Furthermore, 4shared Sync for iPhone & iPad v.1.1.0 comprises the features from the previous versions:
1. Instant access to the user’s 4shared account.
2. An ability to take photos, capture videos and upload them to the user’s 4shared account in a few clicks.
3. A possibility to browse all files, stored at 4shared, directly on the iPhone, iPad.
4. Convenient file & folder management: it’s possible to create new folders, rename, sort and delete any files and folders.
5. Users’ ability to download files on their iPhone or iPad for offline viewing.
6. Quick sharing of links to files with others directly from the user’s iPhone, iPad.
4shared’s head of marketing Andrew Liulko says:
“4shared Sync for iPhone & iPad v.1.1.0 is even more convenient in usage, so all 4shared fans will definitely enjoy using the application.”
4shared Sync for iPhone & iPad v.1.1.0 is available via this link:
To find out more about other benefits 4shared provides visit the official website of the service http://4shared.com/
Founded in 2005, 4shared.com keeps on growing and gives an opportunity to store, manage and share data on the web for free. 4shared is much used worldwide, but most actively in the USA, Brazil, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
4shared provides users with 15 GB of free storage space and let’s upload an unlimited number of files up to 2 GB in size. 4shared is the service to back up, store and share your files online for free.