Hsinchu, Taiwan, August 24, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Unex Technology Corporation, the professional wireless networking manufacturer providing integrated technology service of WiFi solutions to ASD manufacturers, telecom operators, and OEM/ODM, announced shipment of DNUR-S2: an 802.11n a/b/g wifi 2T2R 2-stream USB module with Ralink's newest RT5572 chipset which is designed to deliver exceptional Wi-Fi ® performance for USB-equipped wireless embedded systems.
Key features Unex DNUR-S2 (Ralink RT5572)
1. 4.2cm x 2.5cm small dimension with 4-Pin USB 2.0 header is ideal for new ergonomic USB-equipped wireless embedded systems and consumer electronics.
2. Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Linux drivers enable manufacturers to quickly and easily bring new bandwidth intensive applications to market with trouble-free WiFi integration.
3. Optimized RF architecture and baseband algorithms provide superior performance with low power consumption.
4. Dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n support 2Tx/2Rx to enable data rate up to 300Mbps link rate for 40MHz channel, six times the throughput of 802.11a and 802.11g.
5. Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 advanced security.
6. Two Hirose U.FL antenna connectors support MIMO functionality.
7. RoHS compliance meets environment-friendly requirement.
For more information, visit web site at http://www.unex.com.tw or http://www.unex.com.tw/product/dnur-s2. For business, please e-mail: email@example.com Journalists/editors need products for review and/or product information and/or the news regarding Unex, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Unex Technology Corporation
Unex Technology Corporation was found in Dec. 1997 by leading experts in wi-fi industries to be the bridge in integration of leading edge wireless technologies and industrial/commercial innovations. Unex's registered capital is NT$ 300 millions and currently provides integrated technology service of WiFi solutions to ASD (application specific device) manufacturers, telecom operators, and OEM/ODM.