London, United Kingdom, August 24, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Language Connect, a global language services company, has announced the launch of a new multilingual SEO service for customers. With this service, Language Connect aims to bridge the gap between prospective clients and the untapped multi-language search markets.
As Internet users continue to expand globally, multilingual SEO service is increasingly becoming important for any international web marketing campaign. English speaking users only account for 26.8%1 of world online population and they are further expected to decrease over the coming years. This service is suitable for companies whose objective is to improve website ranking for multi-language keywords and increase online visibility. It’s critical for websites to appear on the first page of a major search engine like Google where the top three organic positions account for nearly 60% of user clicks2. Higher traffic would result in increased online customer interaction and subsequent revenue growth through the web.
Language Connect has developed a list of comprehensive processes which have been devised to create effective multilingual SEO strategies.
The service highlights include:
• The multilingual SEO service is designed to find global search market opportunities for clients by researching and quantifying online user activity by target market.
• Language Connect conducts extensive keyword research to identify multi-language keywords associated with a product or service. Complete analysis of search volumes, competition and keyword effectiveness is conducted for effective keyword targeting.
• The service provides comprehensive ‘on-page’ SEO recommendations for customers to build up keyword association and increase website rankings globally.
For more information, please visit www.languageconnect.net
1. 1) http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats7.htm, Internet World Stats.
2. 2) http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2049695/Top-Google-Result-Gets-36.4-of-Clicks-Study, Search Engine Watch.