Miami, FL, August 25, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc., today announced further growth with the expansion of strategic roofing and waterproofing services for commercial, industrial and multi-family clients throughout Florida.
Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc. is a full-service roofing and waterproofing consulting firm led by CEO Mark Mai, who brings over 30 years in the construction, roofing and waterproofing industries. Graywolf’s comprehensive portfolio of roofing and waterproofing services is focused on the commercial, industrial and multi-family sectors with leading companies and clients nationwide. The Graywolf team brings a proven track record of success and deep industry experience having installed, inspected, evaluated and tested more than 200 million square feet of roofing and waterproofing projects nationwide.
Mark Mai, the founder and CEO of Graywolf stated, “The expansion of our team and services for roofing and waterproofing projects in Florida is part of our strategic growth plan for products and services in the region. Several of the senior executives of Graywolf are from South Florida and/or have worked for many years in the region. We have extensive personal experience with damage and losses from severe winds and hurricanes so this market is particularly special to us. Graywolf's unique approach, deep industry experience and quality service positions us well ahead of our competitors and we look forward to continued growth and serving the needs of commercial, industrial and multi-family clients in Florida.
Graywolf offers a comprehensive range of services including:
· Project management for high-wind and storm damaged assets
· Proactive Asset Management Programs- Commercial, Industrial and Multi-Family
· Roof design and specifications for new roofing installations, re-roofing and
· Management programs for corporate assets
· Specialized asset monitoring and risk management programs
· Roof surveys and assessments to evaluate existing conditions
· Due Diligence inspections
· Emergency/First Response Program – guaranteed catastrophic response
· Insurance inspections and detailed claims processing
· Non-destructive moisture scans including infrared thermography
· Project management and financial record-keeping
· Quality control field progress Inspections
· Final Inspections for warranty compliance
Safety and Sustainable Development
Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc. strives to ensure both quality and safety and is committed to sustainable and responsible resource development.
About Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc.
Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc. is an independent roof and waterproofing consulting firm engaged in the design and analysis of roofing and waterproofing systems for a variety of commercial, industrial and institutional clients. Our mission and philosophy as a Roof and Waterproofing Consultant is to provide our clients with a resource for unbiased information, the opportunity to attain a good quality roofing and waterproofing system and to maintain your existing roofing and waterproofing portfolio in the most cost effective manner possible. With offices in Denver, Dallas, Philadelphia and now South Florida, Graywolf is well-positioned to serve your needs anywhere in the country.
Our clients include:
· Nationwide Commercial Real Estate Advisors
· Real Estate Investment Trusts (Public/Private)
· Corporations – Company Owned Assets, Franchises
· Multi-Family Investment Managers
· Investment Trusts
· Homeowners Associations (HOA’s)
· Premier Residential Real Estate Advisors
· Residential Property Investment Managers
The Graywolf team traces their roots in the industry back to 1904. The team has decades of experience installing, estimating, selling, evaluating and inspecting over 200 million square feet of projects. They have worked for some of the largest companies in the industry, servicing many nationally recognized companies while working as contractors and manufacturer. CEO Mark Mai and the Graywolf team are committed to operate with a solid foundation of unwavering ethics, quality workmanship and dedication unsurpassed to our clients.
Graywolf Wind Mitigation Products
Graywolf is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of specialized products for the roofing and construction industries. The company leverages its proprietary knowledge and technology towards the development of novel products and has an extensive portfolio of products, patents, provisional patent applications and patents pending. Graywolf has a robust product pipeline with diverse products ranging from the commercial/industrial markets to residential homes. The Graywolf's portfolio of innovative products have been specifically designed to mitigate wind damage to commercial, industrial and residential properties.
For further information, contact us directly at:
Graywolf Construction Innovations Inc
+1 888 362 0529