Alto Ventures Hits 5.56 g/t Gold Over 3.5 Metres Intersected at the East Coldstream Deposit, Ontario

5.56 g/t Gold over 3.5 Metres Intersected at the East Coldstream Deposit, Ontario

Vancouver, Canada, August 25, 2011 --( Key Point Summary:

· 5.56 g/t gold over 3.50 metres and 4.81 g/t gold over 2.0 metres intersected at the Sanders and East zones, respectively, in drill hole C-11-73

· 2.18 g/t gold over 2.45 metres at the Sanders Zone in drill hole C-11-74

· 1.70 g/t gold over 3.50 metres at the Sanders Zone in drill hole C-11-72

Alto Ventures Ltd. (ATV: tsx-V) (“Alto”) and Foundation Resources Inc. (FDN: tsx-V) (“Foundation”) are pleased to announce the results of three more drill holes from the Sanders and East zones of the East Coldstream Gold Deposit (“Deposit”), Northwestern Ontario. These completed holes are part of a 6,000-metre drill program comprised of two main objectives: A) expanding the Deposit both laterally and down-plunge, and B) further exploring and developing the high-grade gold discovery (8.39 g/t gold over 11.0m – News Release dated March 22, 2011) as a result of a successful 2011 winter drilling program at Iris Lake. The Iris Lake discovery is located approximately 1.5 kilometres north of the East Coldstream Deposit. Foundation is the operator of this program and owns 60% interest in the Property. Alto owns the remaining 40%

**Mineralized zones generally start at 0.1 g/t gold and assay averages may include minimal intervals of waste material. No top cuts of assays were used.

All intervals are represented as down-hole core lengths with true widths estimated at 70 to 75 percent.

All three drill holes were designed to test the down-plunge extensions of the Sanders and East zones which are two of the four gold zones comprising the 1.5 kilometre strike-length of the East Coldstream Deposit. Drill holes C-11-73 and 74 tested the eastern edge of the East Zone at vertical depths of 160 and 210 metres, respectively. These holes also tested the western down dip extension of the Sanders Zone at their respective vertical depths of 50 and 100 metres. Drill hole C-11-73 intersected a 29-metre-wide zone averaging 0.65 g/t gold, including 2.22 g/t gold and 4.81 g/t gold over 5.20 and 2.0 metres, respectively, in the Sanders Zone. This hole also intersected a 4.50-metre wide mineralized intercept grading 4.42 g/t gold in the East Zone. A 19.45-metre wide zone averaging 0.53 g/t gold including 2.18 g/t gold over 2.45 metres was intersected by drill hole C-11-74 in the Sanders Zone. Drill hole C-11-72 which tested the down-plunge extension of the eastern edge of the Sanders Zone intersected 1.15 g/t gold over 6.65 metres, including 1.70 g/t gold over 3.50-metres.

Results of these and other drill holes from this 2011 drill program will be added to NI 43-101 resource estimates on the Deposit currently being calculated by Wardrop, a Tetra Tech company.

Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)

Ike Osmani, M.Sc., P.Geo., the President of Foundation and the Qualified Person for the Coldstream Project supervises the drill program and has reviewed and approved the technical content of this news release.

About the East Coldstream Deposit

For more details regarding the Coldstream Property, please visit our website at

About Alto Ventures Ltd

Alto Ventures Ltd. is an exploration and development company with a portfolio of highly prospective Canadian gold properties. The Company is active in Quebec in the Abitibi greenstone belt where it has a number of projects including the Alcudia and Destiny gold properties. In Ontario, the Company is exploring in the Beardmore-Geraldton gold belt and the Coldstream project in the Shebandowan gold district. In the Chilcoten Plateau of British Columbia, the Company is exploring the Chilko project near the Newton gold deposit.

On Behalf Of The Board,

Richard J. Mazur, P. Geo.,

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

For further information contact:

Mike Koziol,
President and Director
Alto Ventures Ltd
Unit 8 – 1351D Kelly Lake Rd
Sudbury, ON., P3E 5P5
Tel: 705-522-6372
Fax: 705-522-8856

Matt Terriss,
Director of Corporate Affairs
Alto Ventures Ltd
910-475 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC, V6C 2B3
Tel: 604-638-3947
Fax: 604-689-3609

Alto Ventures
Matt Terriss