Tampa, FL, August 26, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Bill Horne, CEO of Laser Spine Institute (http://www.laserspineinstitute.com), the leader in endoscopic spine surgery, has announced the company’s September schedule of medical seminars. The complimentary series of educational presentations will explore how endoscopic, laser-assisted procedures are used to treat chronic back and neck pain through the utilization of minimally invasive spine surgery. Participants are encouraged to bring MRI films or CT scans to be reviewed by board-certified physicians who can offer specific treatment options and advice.
- Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 6 p.m. and Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 6 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 8888 E. Raintree Drive in Scottsdale.
- Thursday, Sept. 15 at noon at Mesa Convention Center – Bldg. B, located at 201 N. Center St. in Mesa.
- Thursday, Sept. 15 at noon at Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland, located at 3839 Don Emerson Drive in Lakeland.
- Saturday, Sept. 17 at 10 a.m. and Thursday, Sept. 22 at 5 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 3001 N. Rocky Pointe Drive E. in Tampa.
- Friday, Sept. 23 at noon at Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club, located at 36750 U.S. Highway 19 North in Palm Harbor.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m., and Thursday, Sept. 29 at noon at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel and Conference Center, located at 3405 Lenox Road, NE in Atlanta.
- Thursday, Sept. 22 at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m., and Friday, Sept. 23 at noon at Homewood Suites, located at 1550 N. Waterfront Parkway in Wichita.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 at 6 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 29 at 4 p.m. and Friday, Sept. 30 at noon at Green Valley Ranch Resort, located at 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway in Las Vegas.
- Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 5 p.m. and Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 11 a.m. at Marriott Waterford, located at 6300 Waterford Blvd. in Oklahoma City.
- Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 5 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, Sept. 15 at 11 a.m. at Radisson Hotel Pittsburgh Green Tree, located at 101 Radisson Drive in Pittsburgh.
- Saturday, Sept. 24 at 10 a.m., Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 5 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 656 E. Swedesford Road, Suite 100 in Wayne.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 at 5 p.m. at Crowne Plaza Reading Hotel, located at 1741 Paper Mill Road in Reading.
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 5 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 22 at 4 p.m. and Friday, Sept. 23 at 11 a.m. at Hilton London Ontario, located at 300 King St. in London, Ontario, Canada.
“Laser Spine Institute is pleased to announce the September spine seminar schedule,” said Horne. “These events are an excellent opportunity for participants to learn more about Laser Spine Institute, discuss actual conditions, possible treatments and effective alternatives to open back and neck surgery with our professional staff.”
New Media Content:
Laser Spine Institute blog
Laser Spine Institute on Twitter
Laser Spine Institute on Facebook
Laser Spine Institute on YouTube
Laser Spine Institute Philadelphia
Laser Spine Institute Scottsdale
Laser Spine Institute Tampa
- For more information or to register for a seminar, visit http://www.spineseminar.com or call (866) 567-0914.
About Laser Spine Institute:
Laser Spine Institute offers a safe and effective alternative to open back and neck surgery, by using the latest techniques in minimally invasive procedures, alleviating the painful symptoms of sufferers from around the world. The leader in endoscopic spine surgery, Laser Spine Institute treats a variety of spinal conditions, including spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, bone spurs, bulging/herniated discs and sciatica. Laser Spine Institute’s renowned medical team provides treatment at three accredited surgical centers in Tampa, Fla.; Scottsdale, Ariz. and Philadelphia and medical consultations at facilities in Albuquerque, N.M.; Cincinnati, San Diego, The Villages, Fla. and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Laser Spine Institute recently opened a new surgery center in Oklahoma City. For more information, visit http://www.laserspineinstitute.com.
MMI Public Relations