London, United Kingdom, August 27, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- After two weeks of Beta testing, FxStat launches today the FxStat Direct option, a new and easier method to link Metatrader accounts to the FxStat account now available to all old and new members directly from FxStat website.
The new option doesn’t require the download and setup of the FXSTAT MT4 Bridge EA. Users just have to select their broker and server, type in their trading account number and investor password and the connection is made immediately. All the updates between FxStat and Metatrader will be made in real time, secure and read-only way, which makes FxStat Direct the only service of its kind on the market.
“We thank all our 70 users who tried the new option during these beta testing period as they provided invaluable direct and indirect feedback to improve the service,” Dana Kalif, FxStat marketing manager said.
All FxStat signal providers will now need to update their accounts using the new method. By reporting their activity without any bridge connection, the signal providers can turn off their computers, trading platform or internet connection, while FxStat still has access to their accounts in the same read-only manner.
FxStat current members who have linked their trading accounts to FxStat through FXSTAT MT4 Bridge EA can now disable it by accessing their trading platform. Click the remove bridge option and connect the account to FxStat following these steps:
1. Log in to your FxStat account and go to Settings - Accounts - Add New Account
2. Choose the MetaTrader platform and click the FXSTAT Direct option in the Data Upload field.
3. Choose your broker from our list and complete the Server field. If your broker's or server's names are not listed in our database, please send us an email with their names and we will add them as soon as possible. If you contact us during our working schedule, it won't take more than 5 minutes to update the list.
4. You will be asked to give us your Trading Account Number and your Investor Password. Please remember that Investor Password is different than your trading password. We don't ask your trading password so we only receive a read-only permission of your trading account.
5. Complete the rest of the empty fields in the Info and Privacy sections and click Save.
FX Stat is the first independent social statistics provider that allows traders to execute trades in their accounts in real time having followed the signals of fellow traders. FXStat products and services are compatible with the MetaTrader 4 platform.