York, United Kingdom, April 05, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- QuickAddress Pro v6 has been enhanced to make it easier for organisations to capture data accurately from the outset. Capturing data correctly at the first point of contact is a cost-effective way to improve operational efficiencies and boost revenues by increasing response rates. The software’s key features include:
• Unique searching on Royal Mail's 'Not Yet Built Data' fills a vital and often problematic gap between new property builds and the Postal Address File (PAF). The ‘Not Yet Built Data’ contains an average of 300,000 new build properties at any one time and, when combined with PAF, it provides the most comprehensive address data file available in the UK.
• Access an extra one million more consumer names and sub-premises through advanced matching capabilities
• Simultaneous searching across multiple data sets, enabling users to search on consumer and business names and address data as well as the Royal Mails’ ‘Not Yet Built Data’. Users simply insert the postcode, or any other address elements, and the software will search all available data and return the correct or nearest matches
• Enhanced accuracy - QuickAddress Pro v6 automatically corrects search errors, such as mistakes in street descriptions or mis-keyed addresses
• Electronic Data Updates (EDU) – allowing clients to automatically download all their data updates via the Internet. Once the EDU software is installed, it regularly polls QAS’ server online for new data updates
“Inaccurate data results in wasted resources, damages customer perceptions and can potentially impact every area of an organisation’s business,” explained Rebecca Clayton, director of marketing at QAS. “QuickAddress Pro v6 satisfies organisations’ data needs by enabling them to be more efficient when capturing data and have increased confidence in its accuracy from the outset.”
QuickAddress Pro v6 is available immediately to both new and existing customers wanting to upgrade. For a free trial of QuickAddress Pro v6, please visit http://www.qas.co.uk/register/0701/pro-v6/read-more/contact-form.htm, or for more information, please visit: http://www.qas.co.uk/products/capture-name-and-address-data/pro.htm
For more information contact:
0207 608 4621
QAS is an international provider of data accuracy and identity management solutions. Its QuickAddress range of software helps organisations worldwide capture accurate address data and conserve integrity over time. Any organisation that holds data on prospects, customers, suppliers, employees or distribution networks will benefit from the efficiency gains and cost savings achieved with QuickAddress.
Based on data secured from national postal authorities and other leading data sources, QuickAddress captures, cleans and maintains name and address records. The true potential of this data can then be enhanced by the addition of information from over 80 datasets.
QAS also offer the IDentifier range - designed to improve identity management processes. The leading IDentifier solution Authenticate Pro provides fast and efficient electronic authentication of individuals to help cut process costs, minimise the risk of potential fraud and provide users with security against ID theft.
Award winning solutions from QAS are a result of a 17-year investment in technology development to ensure each solution delivers the highest level of functionality and service support. QAS supports more than 10,000 clients worldwide across all industry sectors. QAS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Experian®, the global information solutions company. Visit QAS on the web at www.qas.com
Experian is a global leader in providing analytical and information services to organisations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Combining its unique information tools and deep understanding of individuals, markets and economies, Experian partners with organisations around the world to establish and strengthen customer relationships and provide their businesses with competitive advantage. For consumers, Experian delivers critical information that enables them to make financial and purchasing decisions with greater control and confidence. Clients include organisations from financial services, retail and catalogue, telecommunications, utilities, media, insurance, automotive, leisure, e-commerce, manufacturing, property and government sectors.
Experian Group Limited is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE-100 index. It has corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Costa Mesa, California and Nottingham, UK. Experian employs more than 12,500 people in 34 countries worldwide, supporting clients in more than 60 countries. Annual sales are $3.1 billion (£1.7bn/€2.5bn).
For more information, visit the Group's website on www.experiangroup.com.
The word 'Experian' is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd and/or its associated companies.