Alpharetta, GA, September 07, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Their Key Play of the Day selections are released a maximum of once a day, sometimes none. Approximate release time is 3-4 hours before the first game of that day. Hence, weekdays 4 PM ET would be a good rule of them and 10 AM ET on weekends.
Based out of Reno, Nevada, the recently enhanced Key Play of the Day sports pick is based on the scientific method and applying it to sports handicapping. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the scientific method is “a method of procedure that has characterized natural science, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.”
Corroborating data is achieved with seven models weighting all of the following: dynamical systems, statistical models, differential equations, and game theoretic models using slightly different algorithms to attain the most substantiated sports betting pick.
Among the factors leveraged in the models:
· Prediction and simulation software such as Accuscore, FoxSheets, TeamRankings, GreyMatterStats, PredictionMachine, and Feist Cover Factor Percentage.
· Systems and angles software such as ATSdatabase, SportsData, and SportsDataBase and most importantly a private database that exceeds them all
· Power ratings such as MasseyRatings, Dunkel, Sagarin, KenPom, BCS and RPI simulators, and literally dozens of others
· Public betting trends on SportsInsights, Sportsbook Spy, and many sportsbooks own websites. Algorithms and systems adjustments are made based on public bias (example towards betting on big favorites and overs), line movements not affected by injuries, high profile vs. lower profile games in order to interpret trends to isolate actionable sharp betting intelligence
· Very select list of sports handicapping picks including sports services. Varying on the sports, numbering from about 4-to-10 opinions are trusted and leveraged accordingly
· “Fade” sports services corroborating the above handicappers with picks on the other side of games: a pros vs. schmoes collaboration
The daily price for the Key Play of the Day is $49.95 and is exclusively at OffshoreInsiders.com