Kirkland, WA, September 15, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- GrapeCity today announced the launch of ActiveReports Server, a 100% Web-based ad hoc self-service reporting solution.
ActiveReports Server provides business users with a feature-rich, Web-based reporting solution, enabling them to easily create sophisticated ad hoc reports. Its browser-based design and secure, scalable storage let IT departments deploy and manage self-service reporting much more easily and cost-effectively than they can with traditional reporting tools.
ActiveReports Server provides a highly intuitive self-service reporting solution that meets the growing demand for ad hoc reporting by business users while offering many features and benefits for everyone.
ActiveReports Server empowers business users to design and distribute their reports with these features:
- Rich drag & drop ad hoc report designer for end users enables intuitive Web reporting.
- Logical data models provide business-friendly reporting and jump-start user adoption.
- Built-in report designer efficiencies help to create consistently great looking reports.
- Self-scheduling delivers reports to multiple stakeholders.
ActiveReports Server enables IT to successfully deploy enterprise reporting initiatives with fewer resources thanks to these benefits:
- 100% Web-based reporting platform eliminates the need for desktop installs.
- Scalable reporting server provides built-in load balancing and clustering.
- Central role-based permissions and administration secures reports.
- Report scheduling and distribution capabilities for business users reduce burden on IT.
Software developers can use ActiveReports Server to add sophisticated end user reporting features with these advantages:
- Out-of-the-box ad hoc reporting capabilities require minimal programming.
- Server side storage renders and distributes ActiveReports XML report files.
- Server-based perpetual licensing eliminates the need for end user fees.
- Reporting Web services and ASP.NET reporting components provide programmatic integration.
To watch self-service reporting videos and download free trials, please visit http://www.activereportsserver.com.