Ann Arbor, MI, September 15, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- CIMdata, Inc., the leading global PLM management consulting and research firm announces the release of the CIMdata 2011 PLM Market and Solution Supplier Analysis Report, the third of five modules of the CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report Series. The MAR Series provides detailed information and in-depth analysis on the worldwide PLM market during 2010. It contains analyses of major trends and issues, leading PLM suppliers, revenue analyses for geographical regions, industry sectors, and historical and projected data on market growth. The CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report Series is packaged as five modules:
1. The CIMdata 2011 Executive PLM Market Report provides an overview of CIMdata’s complete global analysis. It includes key charts on PLM market investment statistics through 2010, forecasts of investments for 2011 through 2015, and a summary of PLM suppliers’ performance in 2010.
2. The CIMdata 2011 PLM Industry Review and Trends Report is mainly qualitative in nature, and focuses on key issues facing the global PLM ecosystem of solution providers and end user organizations. It highlights changes that occurred in 2010, what effects those changes may have in the short and medium term, and what is on the horizon in the years to come.
3. The CIMdata 2011 PLM Market and Solution Supplier Analysis Report details measures of and forecasts for the overall PLM market and key segments, including Tools, cPDm, and Digital Manufacturing. The Tools section has additional details on sub-segments, including MCAD, NC, S&A, EDA, and AEC. It also includes CIMdata’s estimates of PLM solution supplier revenues in these segments and sub-segments for 2011 through 2015.
4. The CIMdata 2011 PLM Market Geographic Analysis Report provides an additional view of the 2010 market results, by major geography. CIMdata’s 2010 estimates and market forecasts for PLM and the major PLM market segments are provided for the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific. In addition, the report includes estimates and forecasts for the cPDm segment within specific European and Asia-Pacific countries and regions.
5. The CIMdata 2011 PLM Market Industry Analysis Report provides an industry segmentation view of the 2010 market results. CIMdata’s 2010 estimates and market forecasts for Mainstream PLM and cPDm are provided for eight different industry sectors: aerospace and defense; automotive and other transportation; electronics/telecommunications; fabrication and assembly; process-packaged goods; process—petrochemical; utilities; and construction, infrastructure and shipbuilding.
“After a down year in 2009, the global PLM market came back strong in 2010,” according to Stan Przybylinski, CIMdata’s Director of Research, “Not only did the PLM market return to overall growth in 2010, the mainstream PLM mindshare leaders―Dassault Systèmes, Siemens PLM Software, PTC, SAP and Oracle―also returned to revenue levels nearly at their 2008 peaks. Because much of their revenue in 2010 was in software license growth, the large PLM solution suppliers were well positioned for 2011. In fact, the results of the PLM players have shown that 2011 has also been a very good year to date.”
This report focuses on the PLM market, its main segments, and the financial results for PLM solution suppliers. It is important to note that all data and revenue information presented in this report are based on CIMdata’s estimates of the PLM market and the revenue performance of the PLM solution suppliers.
The CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report Series is available as a five-module set or each module can be purchased separately. It is also available as part of the CIMdata PLM Community Gold Membership. Further details and pricing information about the report and Community Memberships are available at www.cimdata.com.
CIMdata, a leading independent worldwide firm, provides strategic management consulting to maximize an enterprise’s ability to design and deliver innovative products and services through the application of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. Since its founding in 1983, CIMdata has delivered world-class knowledge, expertise, and best-practice methods on PLM solutions. These solutions incorporate both business processes and a wide-ranging set of PLM enabling technologies.
CIMdata works with both industrial organizations and suppliers of technologies and services seeking competitive advantage in the global economy. In addition to consulting, CIMdata conducts research, provides PLM-focused subscription services, and produces several commercial publications. The company also provides industry education through PLM certificate programs, seminars, and conferences worldwide. CIMdata serves clients around the world from offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. To learn more about CIMdata’s services, visit our website at www.CIMdata.com or contact CIMdata at: 3909 Research Park Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA. Tel: +1 (734) 668-9922. Fax: +1 (734) 668-1957; or at Oogststraat 20, 6004 CV Weert, The Netherlands. Tel: +31 (0)495 533 666.
Tel: +1 (734) 668-9922
Stan Przybylinski, Director of Research
Tel: +1 (734) 668-9922