Columbus, OH, September 15, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Wizard World (WIZD.PK) Mid-Ohio Comic Con today announced its huge programming schedule, featuring unique celebrity Q&A's, film screenings and discussions, artist schools, contests and more for the event, set for Saturday and Sunday, October 22-23 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Sessions featuring Billy Dee Williams, James Marsters, Claudia Christian, Adam West and Burt Ward are among the highlight attractions.
Some of the top sessions include:
- Q&A sessions with the legendary Billy Dee Williams (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Batman), James Marsters (“Buffy: The Vampire Slayer,” “Caprica”), Claudia Christian (“Look,” “Babylon 5”), Walter Koenig (“Star Trek,” “Babylon 5”)
- Original 1966 “Batman” TV show reunion of Adam West and Burt Ward
- Wizard Art School and Q&A's featuring leading creators like Mike Grell, Bill Sienkiewicz, David Mack, Phil Jimenez and others
- Screenings of the “Family Guy: Blue Harvest,” the acclaimed parody of Star Wars: A New Hope, and the first episode of the final season of “Buffy: The Vampire Slayer”
- The popular adult costume contest and fun kids costume contest with great prizes
Unless noted, Mid-Ohio Comic Con programming will take place in the designated panel room at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, and is included with admission to the event. Seating for panels is strictly limited and available on a first come first serve basis and the room will be cleared between panels. The full schedule can be found at http://www.wizardworldcomiccon.com/programming-midohio.html
About Wizard World:
Wizard World produces Comic Cons and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate graphic novels, comic books, movies, TV shows, gaming, technology, toys and social networking. The events often feature celebrities from movies and TV, artists and writers, and events such as premieres, gaming tournaments, panels, and costume contests. Wizard World also produces Wizard World Digital, an online publication covering new and upcoming products and talents in the pop culture world, and is distributed on a weekly basis to online and iPad users worldwide.
The full event schedule can be found at www.wizardworld.com.