Port St. Lucie, FL, September 15, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Epic Missions, Inc., a Christian short-term missions ministry, is now offering, as an incentive for booking a missions trip with the company, an iPad2 tablet to the mission team leaders.
Labeled “12 in 2012 with Epic Missions,” the giveaway program will reward the leaders of the first 12 missions trips booked for 2012. As a bonus, Epic also will reward the leaders of any trips booked now to take place before the end of 2011, stated President Paul Munsie.
"The purpose of short term missions," said Munsie, "is to allow the team member to experience what it means to put their faith in action and actively show the love of Jesus Christ in a way that changes the team members’ hearts and the souls that are ministered to.
“We want to see hearts changed so much, that participants will desire to keep missions alive in their own church, college or neighborhood upon their return home from what we hope will be an ‘epic’ experience. The concept of 12 in 2012 not only suggests the 12 original disciples that were part of Christ's ministry on earth, but refers to the upcoming year of 2012 and the Great Commission that Christ has ordained for each of us to go as disciples into all the earth."
Munsie said iPads and other technology make it easier for missions team leaders to document their trips with pictures and video, manage their teams, keep track of fundraising efforts, and communicate via email, social networking and Skype.
"We feel giving away iPads as an incentive to book travel now will not only help foster short term missions initiatives, but will help the team leaders organize their volunteers for more missions work when they return home," he said.
Epic’s clients are short-term missionary groups - typically teens, college students or Christian organizations of any age - from all over the country who visit Florida’s Treasure Coast area to help local charitable or church groups in a customized mission trip created especially by Epic Missions to meet the needs of each particular group.
Epic Missions already has established relationships with a number of ministries in St. Lucie and Indian River Counties, including Let’s Bury Violence, Habitat for Humanity, Prison Fellowship, The Love Center, Sportsologie and Sarah’s Kitchen, along with a number of local churches. Florida missions teams will be paired with the organization that can best use their particular talents.
For those interested in mission work in Haiti, Epic has an exclusive relationship with the CARHA Orphanage in Gonaives, Haiti, and missions trips there will be led by Pastor Djume Septembre, the founder of CARHA (Christian Active Relief for Haiti).
In order to qualify for the 2012 incentive all of the below conditions must be met:
1) The Incentive is limited to the first 12 missions teams to schedule missions travel with Epic Missions for travel in 2012. To be considered one of the first 12 teams to qualify, the group agreement and team deposits must be received by Epic before the 13th group of 2012 deposits and agreements have been received.
2) The missions team must be at least 22 members or larger in number (including the team leader).
3) The team must schedule and complete their missions week with Epic Missions Inc. from January 01, 2012 to December 28, 2012.
4) Missions destination must be Florida (excluding Haiti) and be for a full missions week (five days, six nights, Sunday night through Friday).
5) The iPad is presented to the Missions Trip leader upon the start of the missions week.
6) One iPad2, with 16G and Wi-Fi, only per qualifying missions team.
For more information on Epic Missions, Inc., visit the website or phone (772)618-5777 or toll free, (855)777-EPIC (3742).