Houston, TX, September 18, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- The summit will provide attendees with numerous networking opportunities and will cover hot industry topics such as:
· “The outlook for energy with a focus on refining” Led by Rob Gardner, Manager-Economics and Energy Division, ExxonMobil
· “The role of value chain optimization in achieving operational excellence” Led by Jaime Eysseric, General Manager – Value Chain Optimization, Chevron
· “Ensuring Sustained Competitiveness” Led by Pierre Louis Sigonney, Chief Economist, Total
View the full summit program here http://www.globalrefiningsummit.com/programme.asp
Delegates from some of the leading industry companies will be attending this year’s event. Some of the globally known names include BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, Shell, Sunoco, Statoil Hydro and Petrobras.
View the list of delegates http://www.globalrefiningsummit.com/delegates
The list of vendors sponsoring the summit includes Costello, Marsulex, Philadelphia Mixing Solutions, Ltd., Spiral, SAE and Shaw Group Inc.
View the list of sponsors http://www.globalrefiningsummit.com/suppliers_conf.asp
Brief description of the Global Refining Strategies Summit 2011
· The event will run from November 14th-116th and will be held at The Marriott Woodlands Waterway Hotel and Convention Center in The Woodlands, TX
· More than 200 refinery, hydrocarbon and processing experts are confirmed to attend the event
· Two day agenda full of outstanding stream sessions, case studies, pre-schedules one-to-one meetings customized for the refining industry
Organized expo where you can identify the latest technologies to optimize your operation
· Each day includes networking drinks reception, lunches and coffee breaks
About the World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of HR, energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making through our live events, training courses, webinars, online on-demand events, and online communities.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.
Anna Filippova, marketing executive
1 416 214 3400 x 2072