Denver, CO, September 22, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for August were:
* Always A Soldier But Never G.I. by Emmett T. Lang
* Color Bind by Dr. Herschelle Adams
* Dance of the Leaf by Lynn Torre
* Engineer Your Own Success by Anthony Fasano P.E.
* Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
* Linebacker in the Boardroom by Marvin A. Russell
* March Forth by Marci A. Schmitt
* Midlife Momentum by Holly Schut
* The Sidecar Kings by Jon Burcaw
* Teaching Narcissus to Swim by Scott Wells
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134