Burnsville, NC, October 06, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Data Techniques, Inc., a leading developer of imaging and facsimile development tools, today released ImageMan.Net Version 3. New features and updates include 32 & 64 bit assemblies and a new subscription based licensing model to better serve developers.
ImageMan.Net toolkit is a set of 100% Managed .NET classes and WinForms controls for building imaging and document management applications in .NET. It supports reading and writing many image formats including TIFF, BMP, FAX, DIB, RLE, PCX, DCX, JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, WMF, EMF and PDF (Import & Export with optional PDF Addons). The object oriented architecture simplifies development and ImageMan.Net includes high and low level functionality for quick development and ultimate control.
New features and updates include:
• 32 & 64 bit assemblies
• Assemblies for .Net 2.0 and .Net 4.0
• Reading and Writing of EXIF data is supported by the JPG Encoder and Decoder classes
• New subscription based licensing model*
• Visual Studio 2010 Sample applications in C# and VB.Net
• Many other new enhancements and performance tweaks
* With the release of Version 3 there has been a switch to an annual subscription model which will provide developers will all the new major upgrades and updates developed throughout the year as well as email and forums support. Developers who would like phone based support can also sign up for an optional priority phone support plan.
John Davis, CEO of Data Techniques Inc said “We’ve made ImageMan.Net Version 3 more flexible in this release by adding both 32 and 64 bit support as well as both .Net 2.0 and Net 4.0 assemblies. So no matter what version of the Microsoft .Net framework you’re working with ImageMan.Net Version 3 will help you build it better and faster. With the new annual based licensing model you can make sure that you can always code with the newest version and our great support backing you whilst knowing your costs.”
Availability and Pricing
Prices from $595
Evaluation toolkits are available free of charge from:
About Data Techniques, Inc.
Data Techniques, Inc. is a leading developer of imaging and facsimile development tools and comprehensive support programs for the Microsoft Windows environment. In addition to ImageMan®, the company ships the FaxMan® series of Fax Toolkits. Data Techniques began operations in 1984 and is located in Burnsville, North Carolina.