Mountain View, CA, October 06, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Atlantis Computing™, the leader in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) storage and performance optimization solutions, today announced the expansion of its VDI Solution Partner Program with Dell and 46 new authorized partners in North America, EMEA and APAC. The Atlantis Computing VDI Solution Partner Program offers a unique opportunity for VMware, Citrix, and Quest partners to complement their existing VDI offerings with a solution architected to help them grow their VDI business.
The Atlantis ILIO™ software virtual appliance allows organizations that are deploying virtual desktops to ensure the success of their project by slashing the amount of storage normally required, boosting performance to ensure user acceptance, and enabling security to be deployed without impacting server density. The solution is easily deployed by channel partners into existing VMware View, Citrix XenDesktop, or Quest vWorkspace deployments to either support more users on the same storage, or address ongoing scalability and performance issues.
“We designed Atlantis ILIO specifically with channel partners in mind,” said Bernard Harguindeguy, President and CEO of Atlantis Computing. “It’s easy to install and complements VMware, Citrix, and Quest VDI solutions to deliver a lower cost per desktop while enriching the user experience. The continued expansion of our partner program underscores the value of our products as more and more solutions providers use Atlantis ILIO to address the two major VDI obstacles: high storage costs and poor user acceptance.”
“The top VMware and Citrix desktop virtualization solution providers in North America have joined our program not only because of our game changing technology, but also because of our unique, best in class channel program,” said Joel Davis, vice president of sales for North America, Atlantis Computing. “Our partner program is one of the richest in the industry with margins between 20 to 30 percent and our unique "Opportunity Registration" enables our partners to protect their house accounts."
New solution providers include:
• ePlus Inc., www.eplus.com, is a leading provider of technology solutions and helps to enable organizations to optimize their IT infrastructure and supply chain processes by delivering world-class IT products.
• GreenPages Technology Solutions, www.greenpages.com, is a national IT consulting and integration organization that helps clients fully virtualize their environments and transform their datacenter and IT operations to strategically leverage the power of cloud computing.
• INX, Inc., www.inxi.com, is a leading U.S. provider of IP communications and data center solutions for enterprise organizations. It offers a suite of advanced technology solutions focused around the entire lifecycle of enterprise IP network communications and data center infrastructure.
• Long View, www.longviewsystems.com, is one of the most powerful IT solutions and services companies in North America. With a clear focus on the strategic sourcing of IT environments, and combining business and technology in key areas such as Cloud, Data Center Infrastructure, User Support, and IT outsourcing, Long View is able to customize and define the future of IT.
• OnX Enterprise Solutions Ltd., www.ONX.com, is a leading business and technology solutions provider with clients and operations throughout North America and Europe. OnX has the depth and breadth to address the most demanding data and data center challenges of major corporations as well as medium size enterprises and government organizations.
• Varrow, www.varrow.com, is a leader in world-class information solutions and unparalleled service for virtualization, storage and disaster recovery. “Atlantis ILIO fundamentally changes the economics and performance of VDI,” said Jeremiah Cook, CTO, Varrow.
About the VDI Solution Partner Program
The Atlantis VDI Solution Partner Program supports its certified technology and solution partners with sales tools, training, and marketing materials to fuel their success. As a channel driven company, Atlantis Computing embraces partners that have built a virtualization practice and works in partnership to enable their long term growth and success. For more information on the Atlantis VDI Solution Partner Program and a list of current partners, please visit: http://www.atlantiscomputing.com/partners/solutions/
Tweet This: @Atlantis Computing Expands #VDI Solution Partner Program - http://bit.ly/n78wW3
About Atlantis Computing
Atlantis Computing is transforming enterprise desktop computing by solving the challenges of virtual desktop deployments: storage costs, performance and the impact of security on server density. The Atlantis ILIO software complements Citrix, VMware, and Quest VDI solutions to cut VDI costs and deliver a desktop that is faster than a PC. With Atlantis ILIO, IT organizations can deploy 4-7 times more desktops on the same storage footprint, making VDI more affordable by both cutting the amount of storage needed per desktop and enabling the use of less expensive storage. Atlantis Computing is privately held and funded by El Dorado Ventures, Partech International and Cisco Systems with headquarters in Mountain View, California, and offices in London, England and Bangalore, India.
Ventana Public Relations for Atlantis Computing
Follow Atlantis Computing on Twitter: @AtlantisILIO
Atlantis Computing and Atlantis ILIO are trademarks of Atlantis Computing, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.