Madrid, Spain, October 09, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- After the success of the Word Trainer iPhone app, the International Federation of Yawara-Jitsu, has just released a word trainer iPhone app for children.
The Word Trainer for children is an application to learn Spanish or Dutch words in a quick, easy and fun way.
The children are not overwhelmed with hundreds or thousands of words, but are offered small units of between 25 and 35 words, which they can easily assimilate.
Without grammar and endless study sessions, children can now, at any time and anywhere learn Spanish or Dutch words with this word trainer
Each word is accompanied by an animation, which makes the learning process much easier for a child. They learn while playing.
The words are repeated over and over, until they are all dominated. In this case, the category is marked as complete.
The application can be downloaded at: iTunes Store:
The most important features are:
• Children can listen to authentic native speakers pronounce all words.
• Each word is accompanied by an animation.
• The text option helps them improve your writing abilities.
• The multiple choice option helps them improve their understanding.
• No network connection is needed.
• There is no need to configure or read a manual. Just install and start.