Boston, MA, April 18, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- KAZAM Technologies, a leading name in wireless broadband with proven skills in international markets, has announced the extension of its professional services to new operators of Advanced Wireless Services (AWS).
KAZAM will assist AWS operators with their newly acquired, FCC-auctioned spectrum, to develop the required network infrastructure and suite of services conducive to each operator’s market and customer base. To be successful, AWS licensees will need to overcome hurdles including business planning challenges in becoming an operator; devising successful services and marketing, customer care and pricing strategies; and making the right technology, network, and device choices. KAZAM Technologies is a trusted, unbiased partner to new and established wireless and broadband carriers.
Moreover, the proliferation of wireless data and content products coupled with geographic expansion of services by incumbent operators have led to increased competition and complexity in customer demands. This places more pressure on owners of AWS spectrum to launch networks, and in the process, differentiate their service offerings. At the same time, the new service capabilities and lack of legacy infrastructure provides those AWS operators who select the right strategy and implementation plan, the opportunity to be highly successful. Success, however, will require the ability to attract the right market segments, through the most relevant services, in a differentiated and cost effective manner.
KAZAM’s management consulting services are tailored for small and emerging carriers to take advantage of disruptive technologies and new business models. KAZAM is able to develop end to end strategies, implementation plans, and solutions for AWS operators, based on proven, unbiased and leading edge expertise. Some of its services include:
· Development of key performance metrics for delivering ROI, churn prevention, reduced cost of acquisition, and profitability;
· Overall organizational planning, best practices, services development, customer care, marketing, and branding;
· Technology, network, device, enabler, and OSS/BSS planning
· Roaming, billing, and inter-connect planning;
· Service planning and segment strategy, with a focus on a carrier’s market demographics;
· Pre-paid and post-paid market strategy for the newly launched AWS-based services;
· Enterprise and SMB market segment planning;
· Development of sales channels with a focus on home markets;
· Competitive positioning, consumer behavior analysis, and brand equity build-up;
About Advanced Wireless Services (AWS)
Advanced Wireless Services or AWS is a wireless telecommunications technology, used for mobile data services, video, and messaging. AWS effectively replaces the spectrum formerly allocated to Multipoint Multi-channel Distribution Service (MMDS), which was also referred to as Wireless Cable. The AWS band uses microwave frequencies in two segments: 1710 to 1755 MHz, and from 2110 to 2155 MHz. The service is intended to be used by mobile devices such as wireless phones for mobile data, video, and messaging services.
About KAZAM Technologies Inc.
Based in Toronto and ranked among the Top 25 up & coming companies in by the Branham Group, KAZAM Technologies provides management consulting, strategy, implementation planning, service development services in wireless & broadband communications, as well as international market entry strategies.
Head Office: (905) 479-0080 x 112