Chicago, IL, October 14, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- You're in for a ghoulishly good time at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago's month-long Halloween Brick-or-Treat event. The fun takes place the last four weekends in October. From trick-or-treating to LEGO jack-o-lanterns, the not-so-haunted Halloween Chicago festivities are perfect for all ages. Guests will:
- Trick-or-treat for LEGO bricks that, when all are collected, create an exclusive Frankenstein figure designed by LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago's very own Master Model Builder Dan Morey (free while supplies last)
- Dress up in a Halloween costume to receive free LEGO stickers
- Build an exclusive LEGO ghost designed by Daniel Morey ($3 while supplies last)
- Search for pumpkins in the Medieval Castle on the Dragon Ride
- Try LEGO Creative Challenges
- Enjoy face painting (see website for more details)
For a complete list of all the fun activities and when they are happening visit www.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com.
October 7-9, 14-16, 21-23, and 28-31
Doors open at 12 p.m. on Fridays and 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Admission: Adult $19 Child $15 (most activities are free with general admission)
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago
Streets of Woodfield,601 N. Martingale Rd., Schaumburg, Ill.
About LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago is an indoor family entertainment destination with over 3 million LEGO bricks and nine attractions including: Halloween Chicago activities (http://www.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/chicago/en/news-and-events/events-calendar/brickortreat.htm), Model Builder Workshop; Jungle Expedition; Dragon Ride; LEGO City Construction Site Play Zone; Technicycle; LEGO 4D Cinema; Build and Test; LEGO Factory Tour; and MINILAND featuring iconic Chicago landmarks. LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago is the perfect location for fun in Chicago with kids find out more here http://www.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/chicago/en/index.htm.