Newburyport, MA, October 22, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- SIPfoundry, the leading collaborative open source community dedicated to unified communications, announced today their first inaugural users conference known as the sipX-CoLab will be held on March 5, 2012 followed by sipXecs technical training March 6th at The Lorey Student Center in Fort Collins, CO. Colorado State University, founding member of the SIPfoundry Higher Education Program, will host the sipX-CoLab conference at their campus facility to further illustrate the benefits of sipXecsTM open communications given their own user experiences.
The sipX-CoLab conference is available to all users- sipXecs users, developers, IT consultants and integrators, technology business leaders, VARS, resellers, solution providers, entrepreneurs, EDU IT professionals and fans of open source communications- within the SIPfoundry open source community delivering a collaborative environment and interactive information exchange for users to share their sipXecsTM open source experiences, expand their product knowledge and skills, and network with business partners providing technology solutions and services.
The sipX-CoLab will focus on strengthening the sipXecs solution; encourage forward thinking and increase visibility and use of sipXecs as the preferred open communications solution for Enterprises. sipXecs is the largest open source effort around to build a software application for unified communications using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and is the only solution that can accommodate large corporate deployments with several branch offices and virtual workforces.
The sipX-CoLab features several key sponsors dedicated to supporting the sipXecs open source development effort including:
· eZuce delivers open communications enabling social business and collaboration designed for mid to large enterprises and serves as the official commercial entity and largest contributor to the sipXecs open source development project
· American Airlines is a founding member of the global oneworld® Alliance, which enables member airlines to offer its customers more services and benefits than any member airline can provide individually with nearly 700 destinations in over 150 countries, with 8,500 daily departures
· Colorado State University is one of our nation's leading research universities with world-class research in infectious disease, atmospheric science, clean energy technologies, and environmental science
· AudioCodes designs, manufactures and sells advanced Voice over IP and converged VoIP and Data networking products and applications to Service Providers and Enterprises
· Innovational IP Solutions is a Washington State based high technology company specializing in the development of low Total Cost of Ownership Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions for all size organization
“The sipX-CoLab is a great opportunity for SIPfoundry community members to collaborate and share ideas, experiences, and provide recommendations for future product enhancements. SIPfoundry and eZuce are committed to advancing the open source development effort to ensure our customers receive the best product and support services to satisfy their communication requirements.” Martin Steinmann, CEO and Co-Founder, eZuce Inc.
The sipX-CoLab will highlight major technology innovations and advancements available in the sipXecs solution enabling open communications and collaboration. Attendees can participate and interact with featured speakers and discussion leaders through breakout sessions, panel discussions and training classes. The sipX-CoLab agenda features topics that address many of today’s industry initiatives and emerging communications innovations including:
· Deployment Best Practices and Architecture Discussion
· Cloud Deployment / Moving into the Cloud
· FreeSwitch Modding
· Instant Messaging
· OpenACD Call Center Solutions
For complete details on the sipX-CoLab you can view the conference website by visiting http://www.sipfoundry.org/sipx-colab
SIPfoundry, the leading collaborative open source community dedicated to unified communications and founded in 2004 by Dr. Martin Steinmann and Jerry Stabile as a not-for-profit organization, promotes and advances Session Initiation protocol (SIP)-related open source projects. eZuce Inc., established in 2010 by the creators of SIPfoundry, is the commercial entity that delivers open enterprise communications solutions and support based on the standards established by the SIPfoundry community. For more information about SIPfoundry please visit our Web site at www.sipfoundry.org
About eZuce, Inc.
eZuce, Inc. delivers open communications enabling social business and collaboration designed for mid to large enterprises. eZuce serves as the commercial support entity and primary contributor sponsoring SIPfoundry and the sipXecs open source project. It is the first company to provide a SIP-based software only solution to enable Unified Communications-as-a-Service as the platform for next-generation, open UC architecture. For more information about eZuce, please visit our Web site at http://www.ezuce.com
You can also follow eZuce online through our official corporate social networking sites:
Connect2 Communications, for eZuce, Inc.