Indianapolis, IN, October 26, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Excell for Life Family Care and Pediatrics will be opening their doors on Saturday November 12, 2011, from 11:00AM to 2:00PM EST to celebrate a grand opening for new and current patients of this new kind of independent medical practice.
Excell for Life Family Care and Pediatrics introduces their a well-rounded team of traditionally trained medical professionals who incorporate alternative and inclusive medicine practices. Inclusive medicine embraces the individual needs of each patient putting a strong emphasis on caring for your physical, nutritional, and emotional well being.
More information about their practice and directions to their office is available at their website: www.excellforlife.com
Meet the Team and Their Families
- Lisa Miller M.D.
- Alta Skelton, Nurse Practitioner
- Anne Bell, Registered Nurse
- Eric Walden, Personal Trainer and Manager of Snap Fitness
Celebrate an Atmosphere that Encourages Holistic Healthcare
- The Excell for Life Family Care and Pediatrics staff will be providing tours of the library, kid's area, and the classroom / gym.
- Many activities will also be held for your entertainment. Many activities will also be geared toward entertaining the kids.
- Light refreshments (snacks) and water will be provided to emphasize the importance of their daily intake of healthy treats and H2O.
- There will be door prizes given throughout the day.
About: Excell for Life Family Care and Pediatrics
Dr. Lisa Miller, Nurse Practitioner Alta Skelton, and Registered Nurse Anne Bell work with you and make it their purpose to give each patient the holistic health care they deserve.
This new practice is also accepting new patients.
Call their office at 317-660-0888 to find out about a free 15 Minute "Get Acquainted" visit for new patients.
Can they really live up to their office philosophy? "Serve others as we would like to be served!" Come and check it out for yourself!
The Excell for Life website also offers exercise videos and weekly blog articles on traditional health concerns or information supporting the mind body connection to holistic (whole body and mind) wellness.