The Villages, FL, October 27, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- What: 15th Annual The Villages Craft Festival at Spanish Springs Town Square
When: November 5 – 6, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Where: Spanish Springs Town Square in The Villages Navigational Address: 1181 Main Street, Lady Lake, FL 32159 (See directions below).
Why: To Support the Arts and the Local Economy
Admission: Free and open to the public
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-746-6615
About The Festival:
· Juried outdoor craft showcase featuring unique and affordable crafts handmade in America.
· Featuring leading local and national crafters.
· Vast array of craft mediums: from folk art, pottery, handmade jewelry and paintings, to personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products.
· Prices set to suit all budgets, ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000.
· All crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, producers of the top outdoor craft festivals in the country.
· All crafters on site for duration of festival.
Directions to the Festival: I-75 to exit 329 (Wildwood) onto US 44, East to US 301, North on 301 to 466, turn right and proceed to US 27. Left onto US 27 and continue to Main Street, adjacent to the billboard that reads “Main Street Left,” before the overhead golf cart bridge, left onto Main Street. Town Square is 2 blocks ahead.