Melbourne, Australia, October 30, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Gleniris at Malvern and Ashburton provides Chiropractic including Massage and Nutrition.
Chiropractic is a safe, natural, drug-free, and effective method of health care. It is the third largest primary health care profession in the western world, next to medicine and dentistry, and it is one of the fastest growing.
Chiropractic focuses on the relationship between your spine and nervous system (the brain, spinal cord, and nerves exiting the spine) and how that relationship affects the restoration and preservation of health and well-being.
Why is chiropractic care so popular?
1. Many people are looking for a more natural approach to their healthcare.
2. Millions of people have enjoyed wonderful results from chiropractic care.
3. Chiropractic uses no drugs or surgery and is extremely safe.
4. Published research is now explaining the results that chiropractic patients have experienced over the last 100 years.
5. Today's chiropractors are highly-qualified professionals who are committed to helping babies, children and adults achieve improved health and function.
136, High St, Glen Iris, Vic 3146.