San Jose, CA, November 12, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- CS Odessa announces an update to the popular Computer and Networks Drawing Solution in the Universal Diagramming area of ConceptDraw Solution Park, which includes:
- Extended Cisco libraries — now more than 500 pre-designed objects to help IT professionals easily visualize network schemes and equipment
- Wireless network schemes that can be illustrated in a realistic manner
- New Interactive Voice Response libraries and samples for diagramming workflows for call centers, technical support departments, service departments, etc.
- Rack diagram library and template objects.
Five practical applications for ConceptDraw Computer and Networks Drawing Solution:
1. Documentation: system administrators and IT directors can visually document hardware and network information
2. Training: diagrams of existing installations can be utilized when training new employees
3. Presentations: Network hardware providers can illustrate and present new and redesigned IT offerings
4. Workflows: administrators can outline specific response instructions for call centers
5. Education: instructors can produce teaching materials for IT professionals-in-training.
ConceptDraw Solution Park
ConceptDraw Solution Park is an online collection of plug-in solutions for ConceptDraw products that provide productivity-increasing options for knowledge workers. ConceptDraw Solution Park delivers solutions in diverse areas such as Project Management, Business Productivity, Universal Diagramming and Collaboration.
About CS Odessa
Founded in 1993, Computer Systems Odessa supplies cross-platform productivity tools and graphics technologies to professional and corporate users around the world. Computer Systems Odessa is headquartered in Odessa, Ukraine and has offices in San Jose, CA and Boston, MA in North America. CS Odessa sells products internationally through resellers in over 25 countries. The ConceptDraw Productivity Line of products has won numerous awards and is used by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world. For more information, visit www.conceptdraw.com.