Denver, CO, November 14, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Here are five global book fairs authors don’t want to miss:
1) Bologna Children’s Book Fair - This book fair in Italy is a must for children’s book authors. The event will help authors connect with more than 600 journalist representing 70 countries plus more than 4500 trade representatives.
2) Book Expo of America (BEA) Book Fair - This is the largest, most popular industry book fair and publishing event in the United States. Every year, more than 2,000 credentialed media personnel are in attendance along with over 100,000 international attendees, authors, publishers, agents and buyers.
3) London Book Fair - This book fair will help authors connect with over 23,000 publishing professionals from every point in the publishing supply chain. This is the largest, most popular industry book fair and publishing event in the UK.
4) Beijing Book Fair - This is the largest, most popular industry book fair and publishing event in China. No other country has experienced the increase that China has on the world marketplace, and the readership in China represents an enormous opportunity (and gap that needs to be filled) for translations and publishers seeking to feed the frenzy. There is surging consumer demand for all types of books.
5) Frankfurt Book Fair - This is the most popular book fair and publishing event in Germany. Books are exposed to over 250,000 visitors from around the world.
To assist self-publishing authors manage the logistics of exhibiting books at multiple book fairs around the globe, Outskirts Press offers book exhibition with the largest book fairs and events in the world. By arranging exhibition of a book through Outskirts Press, it will receive valuable, face-out exposure on a branded shelf with other titles. A representative will be on-hand to personally answer questions about the book and collect leads that occur at the event. All inquiries related to an author's book will be forwarded directly to the author for personal follow-up.
“Attending book fairs across the globe can easily cost several thousand dollars,” said Elise Connors, Manager of Author Support at Outskirts Press. “Third party book exhibition makes good financial sense for most – if not all – self-publishing authors.”
To start exhibiting a book to potentially hundreds of thousands of readers and professionals around the world, visit http://outskirtspress.com/marketing now to order the book fair tours securely and conveniently.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd – 515, Parker, Colorado 80134