San Francisco, CA, November 13, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Agilewords, a San Francisco cloud-based document collaboration application, announced a major integration with widely used Box.net online file storage solution. Beginning November 1st, all Box.net users can review and approve files stored on Box in real-time, by accessing the Agilewords document collaboration application. The Agilewords integration with popular Box.net lets businesses streamline the review and approval process in the cloud.
Once users installed Agilewords from the Box's Apps page, they simply click "Review with Agilewords" action from the "more actions" menu to send a Word document to Agilewords for review. Next, users reach the review setup page, where they can invite collaborators, assign them task (review or approve) and customize the message to collaborators.
How Box.net users benefit from the Agilewords integration
• Structured document collaboration (review deadline, review and approval tasks, audit trail)
• Easy an efficient group feedback collection - everyone works on the same online copy
• Track changes for all document edits made online - changes don't go unnoticed anymore
• It's easy to track progress and new comments thanks to our document notifications and daily digest
• Reports of all the activity (comments, edits, user access) and see new events instantly
Agilewords' founder Fabrice Talbot says that "the Box.net integration was a no-brainer. Thousands of businesses use Box.net to share files in the cloud and collaborate with colleagues or clients. However they did not have so far an efficient way to share, review, and approve documents online. The Agilewords integration solved that issue by streamlining the document review workflow."
To learn more about Agilewords, visit www.agilewords.com.
Agilewords is an online collaboration software that helps users share, review, and approve documents with colleagues and clients. Agilewords makes it easy to collect group feedback, make online edits, track changes, and get quick reviewers' approval. The service is offered on-demand and includes free and paying plans.