Indianapolis, IN, November 16, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- iGoDigital, the market and technology leader in personalized product recommendations and Guided Selling Tools, announces major updates to its personalization platform including improved scaling and performance, an enhanced localization platform and advanced administration controls. The platform enhancements were rolled out in the third quarter of 2011, in preparation for the upcoming holiday season.
“The third quarter was centered on ensuring the overall scalability and performance of the iGoDigital platform as retailers head into the busiest time of the year,” said Matt Coffman, Chief Technology Officer, iGoDigital. “From the enhanced administration capabilities, to the non-revenue based tools that aid retailers’ sales teams, to the enhanced localization tools, the iGoDigital platform can not only be customized to fit a retailer’s business, but can also handle the type of volume that many of the world’s largest brands experience, especially during the holidays.”
Developed for retailers with an international presence, the enhanced localization for Guided Selling Tools make the iGoDigital platform language agnostic, enabling clients to get online faster in new countries. What used to take months and great amounts of IT time and capital to build and manage multiple tools for various locales, the new tool enables retailers to localize their content to a specific country by simply selecting it via the admin console, ultimately providing greater economy of scale and reduced overall costs.
Other significant new features or enhancements include:
· Improved overall platform scalability and performance.
· Improved category recommendations which led to a 10 percent increase in improved revenue generation.
· Enhanced email product with features including: enhanced admin capabilities such as ability for customers to customize image layouts for email recommendations injected into ESP templates, improved performance and A/B testing capabilities.
· New product attribute tagging capabilities which enable customers to search for products based on attributes and influence recommendations. This feature was created specifically for apparel retailers.
· Various tools that do not require server-side implementation, including rich media that is browser-based. These tools enable retailers to not have more code on their server while making their sites more responsive and friendly to numerous platforms, such as: mobile and tablets (iPhone, Android, iPad, and iTouch).
Used by many of the largest online retailers, iGoDigital's personalization solutions expose customers to relevant and desirable products at multiple interaction points during the shopping process. The platform analyzes individual shopper behavior, the wisdom of the crowds, and individual product attributes to show the most relevant products, in real-time, to each shopper. Because each tool is powered by iGoDigital's Customer Intelligence Engine, retailers can leverage their investment across multiple personalization solutions.
The latest iGoDigital Personalized Recommendations Platform upgrades are currently available. To learn more about iGoDigital, visit www.igodigital.com.
iGoDigital is the leading provider of Guided Selling and Product Recommendations Solutions that guide smarter retail. Powered by a Customer Intelligence Engine, iGoDigital delivers accurate, predictive and actionable real-time product recommendation tools that guide a retailer’s shoppers through a personalized multi-channel shopping experience. Named to the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing companies in 2008 and 2011, iGoDigital currently serves 7 of the 10 top online retailers and many of the world’s most successful retail brands, including Best Buy, Staples, Wal-Mart, P&G, Lids and Scholastic. iGoDigital is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN. For more information, visit www.igodigital.com.