Bangkok, Thailand, November 27, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- The Rembrandt Hotel presents a new, inviting, comfortable and elegantly decorated accommodation to Families who wish to have a peace of mind and to stay together in one room. Their newly renovated Family Rooms on the higher floors provide guests with all the exquisite services and amenities of the Rembrandt Hotel at an excellent rate. Parents can now rest assured that all of their children can be safe by having them within eyesight at all times. All Family Rooms are a spacious, 30 square meters newly renovated with bathroom including separate tub and shower and many in- room amenities such as:
• 1 King-size bed and 2 bunk-beds
• LCD screen TV and pay per movie with a selection of 60 of the latest movies
• In-house phone and mini bar
• Rembrandt signature toiletries including organic shampoo, conditioner and body soap
• large bathrooms equipped with bath tub, separate shower cubicle, dressing mirror, a hair dryer, hand basin and telephone
• Touch-screen control panel for all lighting, air conditioning and alarm clock
Reserve today at Rembrandt’s website: www.rembrandtbkk.com or +662-261-7100 or email: email@example.com to receive a free upgrade to a Deluxe Family Room, free wireless internet and free breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years old).
About Rembrandt Hotel
Rembrandt Hotel offers luxury, outstanding services, and facilities to satisfy all travelers to Bangkok, Thailand. The property is conveniently located in Bangkok’s Sukhumvit district, near the central business district as well as shopping attractions, city landmarks and vibrant nightlife. Rembrandt has been a landmark on Sukhumvit since its construction by a Nishimatsu Construction Company to Japanese earthquake resistance standards over a decade ago. This quality Bangkok Hotel is just a short 5 minute walk to the Asoke skytrain (BTS) and Sukhumvit metro (MRT) system. It is a great location for both tourists and business travellers, who will find easy access to all of Sukhumvit and Bangkok.