Tampa, FL, December 02, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Sign Parrot of Tampa recently purchased and installed a new HP L25500 Latex large format printer. Giving them the ability to print, laminate, and install all in one day. There are many other benefits of having the L25500 which includes faster turnaround on banner printing, poster printing, vehicle wraps, and more.
Having the L25500 added to their arsenal of high impact quality machines just moved them up in the sign, banner, and vehicle wrap industry. By utilizing the new state-of-the-art print system and quality materials, Sign Parrot is quickly becoming a premiere sign shop in Tampa. They're constantly growing and improving their business assist their customers to help them grow their business.
HP PL25500 Latex Printer Overview
Delivering unrivaled versatility for a variety of outdoor and indoor large-format applications and ease of use, the HP Designjet L25500 Printer featuring HP Latex Printing Technologies offers print service providers (PSPs) durability comparable to using eco-solvent inks, while reducing the impact of printing on the environment. The newest addition to the HP Latex Printing Technologies portfolio, the HP Designjet L25500 Printer is an ideal solution for small and medium digital print and sign shops, as well as copy shops and photo labs interested in offering an enhanced range of applications and increasing their competitive advantage.
Key Features and Benefits
• The unrivaled versatility of the HP Designjet L25500 Printer enables customers to generate high-impact campaigns that span indoor and outdoor applications – from point-of-purchase (POP) displays to bus shelters to vehicle wraps.
• The HP Designjet L25500 Printer enables printing on a wide range of media, including coated media or polyester fabric and low-cost papers without treatments.
• Outdoor signage produced with HP Latex Inks on the HP Designjet L25500 Printer provides the durability of eco-solvent inks with display permanence up to three years unlaminated and up to five years laminated, as well as scratch, smudge and water resistance (on water-resistant media) comparable to eco-solvent inks on a range of media
• Produces indoor signage, such as exhibition graphics and interior decorations like wall murals, that stand up to close inspection using HP Thermal Inkjet printheads to produce high-resolution, 1,200 dpi prints on a variety of different substrates including polyester fabric and low-cost papers.
• HP Latex Inks achieve the optimum in high-quality, consistent performance and application versatility on Original HP large-format printing materials. HP offers a portfolio of 19 large-format media for HP Latex Inks, including seven recyclable substrates, outdoor and indoor substrates, low-cost, uncoated media, and a selection of banner, self-adhesive, fabric, paper, mesh and specialty options.
The HP Designjet L25500 solution helps PSPs distinguish their businesses and attract new environmentally focused customers by offering a complete solution – including water-based HP Latex Inks and HP recyclable media – that helps reduce the impact of printing on the environment.