Phoenix, AZ, December 08, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- What: It’s easy to give and receive at CityCenter of CityNorth’s (www.CityCenterofCityNorth.com) December 18 farmers market. The Market on High Street provides opportunities to share with neighbors in need through Salvation Army donations, as well as find the perfect last minute gift or menu item for your holiday feast. While parents shop, children can play in the snow, talk to Santa and enjoy dozens of free crafts and activities - like ornament making.
Why: It’s not too late to find holiday treasures or take a break from hectic malls at the festive, North Phoenix farmers market. From frolicking in the snow to perusing dozens of local vendor’s booths, the Market on High Street feels like a winter fair for the families and winter visitors that celebrate here. Want to grab a bite and just enjoy the holiday atmosphere, High Street’s popular restaurants will be open and ready to satisfy hunger cravings.
When: Sunday, December 18, 2011
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: 5415 High Street
(Off Loop 101 at 56th St. and Deer Valley Dr.)
Phoenix, Ariz. 85054
Featured Activities and Vendors
· Santa – take a free picture or share your Christmas wish list
· 30 Tons of Snow for kids and families to enjoy
· Salvation Army gathering desperately needed donations for local families
· Local Boy Scout Troop 616 mistletoe fundraiser
· Dozens of vendors featuring unique Arizona-made gifts and art
· Face painters, balloon animals, train rides and free holiday crafts for kids
· Fresh local fruits, vegetables, wines, breads, pastries, olive oils, herbs and flowers
· Camp Verde free-range, grass-fed beef
· High Street gift card giveaways
Cost: Free and Open to the Public
Additional Info: The market continues the third Sunday of each month until April 15. Visit CityCenter of CityNorth’s website www.CityCenterofCityNorth.com and Facebook page for updates on new vendors and free family activities throughout the year.