Davenport, IA, December 10, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- INDUSA Technical Corp will hold a lunch ‘n learn event on the topic, “Delivering a Unified Infrastructure with SharePoint 2010” for all technology enthusiasts and decision-makers belonging to different domains and industries. The event is expected to take place in plush environs of Davenport, IA. It is a free event and all those who can make it to the venue are most welcome.
As business leaders continue to place more demands on IT departments that are already struggling to keep up with ever growing backlogs of IT requests, attend the event to understand how SharePoint 2010 mitigates several challenges faced by organizations today.
- Learn how you can curb issues of multiple, un-connected Enterprise content management systems eating up thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours.
- Social computing- leverage the power of social computing technologies to improve your business and increase productivity.
- See how you can minimize the risk in your organization and ensure that content is secure and archived with Compliance and e-discovery.
- Understand the need for an integrated solution for governance that can help your organization ensure consistent internal policies and procedures through.
- Find the right answers to Records and rights management.
Additionally, understand the 3 top reasons to consider the SharePoint 2010 platform including-
- Improving staff productivity with better business insight
- Enhance worker collaboration with stronger Search capabilities
- Build a unified and cost-effective infrastructure
In addition, you'll get plenty of live Q&A time with the speakers, live interaction with the experts, guidance on the latest modules, web parts and add-ons.
Where: Hotel Radisson Quad Cities, 111 E 2nd street, Davenport, IA 52801
When: 11.30 AM CT on 15 Dec, 2011