East Wenatchee, WA, December 11, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Precise digital temperature measurement from -40°F to +302°F (-40°C to +150°C) in the most extreme environments, the new 225-10-010 Series incorporates their proprietary technology with innovative temperature sensing to provide you with a fully programmable device capable of multi-node network integration and multi-mode temperature monitoring (°F & °C) in direct fluid and/or gas media streams.
"We are very pleased to add this new series of digital temperature products to Paine Electronics inventory of new technologies," commented Joe Kitzman, Sales & Marketing Manager. "Design Engineers count on us to develop products that can withstand the toughest environments. This new programmable temperature series really hits a home run with remote subsea and industrial applications based on its compact design, accuracy and fast response times."
· Operating Temperature: -40°F to +302°F (-40°C to +150°C)
· Temperature Total Error Band: +/- 0.05°F over the calibrated temperature range.
· RS-485 Programmable, Digital Output.
· Polled & Continuous Output Operating Modes.
· Multi-Node Bus Environment Ready.
· Full Inflow/Immersion Style Temperature Measurement.
· Media Compatibility: Inconel 718, UNSN07718, solution annealed and aged to maximum hardness of Rockwell C40 maximum.
· Well Bore Fluid Temperatures.
· Engine In-Line Fluid, Air or Gas Temperature Sensing.
· HVAC or Refrigeration Compressor Monitoring.
· Industrial Process Equipment.
· Heavy Equipment / Off-Road Vehicle Hydraulic Monitoring.
The 225-10-010 Series can be provided with alternate port fittings to meet your specific requirements. For more information, please visit their Standard Transducer page or their News page to access the latest datasheet.
About Paine Electronics, LLC: Celebrating 60 Years Of Excellence, We manufacture highly accurate, state-of-the-art pressure transducers, transmitters and temperature sensors for some of the most vital technologies in the world. Our advanced proprietary sensor technology and manufacturing capabilities has made us the preferred choice for pressure and temperature measurement in the toughest applications.
Paine Electronics, “Pressure Instrumentation for the Toughest Applications”