Portsmouth, RI, December 14, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Clarion Technologies innovative business model of vEmployee completes 150th ongoing client of the year 2011 and looks ahead for a great 2012. Their vEmployee business model was developed keeping in mind the challenges startups or small businesses go through and under the model they allow clients to hire a full time developer at an affordable cost with amazing additional support such as QA and project Management at no cost. This model allows the flexibility of an in house developer with additional benefits and security and its advisable using vEmployees instead of freelancers and costly in house resource for SMBs.
They address the following challenges of startups and SMBs-
- Technical - slow database issues, infrastructure scalability
- Usability - providing a proper user experience on mobile phones.
- Technical Challenges
- Maintenance & Marketing
- Intellectual Property Issues
vEmployee is a business model developed by Clarion Technologies and they are a preferred SMB IT partner with –
- Decade long experience of dealing with SMBs
- Cost effective fully offshore Delivery model
- Customer centric, reliable and scalable business model
Clarion technologies is a financially stable and professionally managed firm with over 250 developers, SEI CMMI 3 certified with 3 state of art delivery center in India.
For more information please contact -