Cheyenne, WY, December 15, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- New Religious Work Explores the Book Of Revelation and the End of Time
The End May Be Farther Than You Think: End Time Prophecy and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
Is it possible that:
· The earth will be devastated by objects from space prior to the second coming of Jesus Christ?
· There may be a considerable length of time, perhaps decades, between the first signs of the coming of the Lord and the actual descent?
· The four horsemen of the Apocalypse have no relationship to the last days?
· Armageddon will be the greatest battle never fought?
· There may be more than one coming of Christ?
· Everyone will be "left behind" because there will be no pre-tribulation rapture?
· We've already missed the Great Tribulation?
This book explores these and other possibilities. The End May Be Farther Than You Think is the product of nearly 30 years of research and evaluation of the Book of the Revelation of St. John and related scriptures by author, Jack Uresk.
The End May Be Farther Than You Think
Author: Jack Uresk
Publisher: WestBow Press
ISBN: 978-1-4497-1729-2 (sc)
Published: July 2011
About The Author
Jack Uresk earned Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in geology from BYU. He worked as a petroleum geologist with Conoco for 14 years and is presently with Barlow and Haun Geologists, Inc. and R & R Rest Stops, Inc. This book is the result of 30 years of research and study.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at:
The End May Be Farther Than You Think is available for purchase online from the author's website, from the publisher, Amazon.com, BN.com and other online retailers.
Bookstores should contact Ingram for wholesale orders.