Ojai, CA, December 15, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Villanova Preparatory School is having an Open House on Sunday, January 8th, at 2pm and students and parents of middle school through tenth graders are invited to attend.
Since 1924, Villanova has offered individualized rigorous academics, a Catholic values education and a safe and wholesome family atmosphere.
· All students receive individualized comprehensive college planning.
· Parents receive monthly briefings about student college preparation.
· Villanova’s student teacher ratio is 10 to one.
· The average SAT score is 1750 and there is a student/teacher ratio of 5 to 1 in SAT prep classes.
· Villanova’s college counselors review all college applications, essays and recommendations prior to submission resulting in students being accepted at many prestigious universities.
Those who attend Villanova’s open house will be able to take a student-guided tour of the school. They will also be able to meet many of Villanova’s top-notch teachers as well as current parents, like Sue Horgan, who will speak about the great student-centered programs offered at Villanova.
“Villanova is a place where students are not only encouraged academically but also morally, spiritually, athletically,” she says.
Horgan’s daughter Michelle graduated in 2008 and Shannon will graduate in 2012.
“I know what a difference a Villanova education makes and I’m very appreciative of what is has done for our children.”
Merit scholarships as well as need-based financial are available to qualifying families.
Villanova offers convenient bus service from Camarillo, Oxnard and Ventura each school day.
Please RSVP for the Villanova Open House by calling 805-646-1464 to speak with Mr. Tyler Hart, Director of Admission.
Villanova Preparatory School
12096 N. Ventura Rd.
Ojai, CA 93023
805 646-1464 ext. 126